SBI Home Loan Eligibility Calculator – Get Quotes on eligibility for SBI home loans in India with interest rates & loan amount for maximum tenure years.
Calculate SBI Home Loan Emi with this Calculator:
SBI Home Loan Emi Calculator – Just Enter your Loan Amount, Interest Rates and Loan Tenure Period to get the instant quotes within seconds.
- Minimum age: 18 years as on the date of sanction
- Maximum age: 70 years. i.e. the age by which the loan should be fully repaid, subject to availability of sufficient, regular and continuous source of income for servicing the loan repayment.
State Bank of India (SBI), the world’s largest bank, has many home loan schemes tailored to the needs of customers including SBI Maxgain, SBI Realty, SBI NRI home Loan, Pre Approved, Home Equity,
HOME LOANS – INTEREST RATES With effect from 02 February 2015
About SBI Home Loans
- “THE MOST PREFERRED HOME LOAN PROVIDER” voted in AWAAZ Consumer Awards along with the MOST PREFERRED BANK AWARD in a survey conducted by TV 18 in association with AC Nielsen-ORG Marg in 21 cities across India.
- SBI Home Loans come to you on the solid foundation of trust and transparency built in the tradition of State Bank of India.
- Best Practices followed in SBI mentioned below will tell you why it makes sense to do business with State Bank of India.
SBI Home Loans Unique Advantage
Package of exclusive benefits.
Low interest rates. Further, we charge interest on a daily reducing balance!!
Low processing charges.
No hidden costs or administrative charges.
No prepayment penalties. Reduce your interest burden and optimally utilize your surplus funds by prepaying the loan.
Over 15,969 branches nationwide, you can get your Home Loan account parked at a branch nearest to your present or proposed residence.
About SBI ( State Bank of India) -
The Bank is actively involved since 1973 in non-profit activity called Community Services Banking. All our branches and administrative offices throughout the country sponsor and participate in large number of welfare activities and social causes. Our business is more than banking because we touch the lives of people anywhere in many ways.
State Bank of India has largest network of 43000+ATMs to cater even in the remotest parts of India.
With an impressive growth in net sales and profit over last year (QoQ) Rs. 51,331.73 cr and net profit of Rs. 4123.71cr State Bank of India is on growth track in its function as well as in governance.
You might find these relevant:
- Bank of Maharashtra Emi calculator for Loans
- Bank of India Emi Calculator for loans
- Two Wheeler Loan Emi Calculator: Calculate Loan EMI Online 2015
- DHFL Home Loan EMI Calculator Online
- SBI car loan emi calculator – calculate emi online
- Axis Bank personal loan emi calculator – calculate emi online
- ICICI home loan eligibility calculator – Emi Calculate
- IDBI home loan emi calculator – Elligibility Calculator
- LIC home loan eligibility calculator 2015
- Indiabulls Home loan EMI Calculator – Calculate EMI Online