Apply for Free Credit Card in India 2023 – Zero Annual Fees
Here’s the complete list of best credit cards which are available at zero annual & renewal fees in India. Zero fee means you don’t have to pay any money for renew or apply for new credit cards. currently Deal4loans shows a list of below mentioned credit cards under zero fee.
List of Zero Annual Fee Credit cards India
SBI Unnati Credit Card with No Annual Fee
Apply now for SBI Card Unnati and enjoy benefits like no annual fee, milestone rewards, fuel surcharge waiver and much more.
What is the credit limit of SBI unnati card?
Minimum credit limit Rs. 20,000/- Maximum Rs. 500,000/-. For detailed answer on SBI UNNATI Credit cards visit link Is SBI providing any credit cards against fixed deposits now?
What is SBI unnati credit card?
State Bank of India (SBI) has launched a new credit card called the Unnati card. The Unnati card is provided to an account holder who holds an account balance of Rs. 25,000 or more. SBI is not planning to charge any annual card fee for the first four years.
How can I get unnati credit card?
To get an Unnati credit card, all one needs to have is a minimum fixed deposit of Rs. 25,000. Even people who have a low or zero credit history can apply for this card, as long as they fulfil the criterion of a Rs. 25, 000/- and more fixed deposit with the Bank.
- SBI Card Unnati is free for first 4 years
- Get 1 Reward Point per Rs 100 spent
- Receive Rs 500 Cashback, within 15 days of achieving annual spends of Rs 50,000 or more
- 1% fuel surcharge waiver for each transaction between Rs 500 & Rs 3000 (exclusive of GST, wherever applicable, & all other charges).
- The credit card is issued with a lien on Cardholder’s fixed deposit with State Bank of India of Rs. 25,000 or more
ICICI Bank Instant Platinum Credit Card
The ICICI Bank Instant Platinum Credit Card is a good choice for you if you need an instant and free Credit Card. Build or repair your Credit Score with our assured credit card against fixed deposits.
Enjoy attractive discounts on movie tickets, cash rewards, savings on your dining bills and more with ICICI Instant Platinum credit card.
What is Icici instant platinum credit card?
The ICICI Bank Instant Platinum Credit Card is a good choice for you if you need an instant and free Credit Card. … Low interest rate – Earn interest on your Fixed Deposit and use the Instant Card to manage your day to day liquidity – the Card is available at a low interest rate of just 2.49% per month.
Take a look at key privileges of this card:
- Built-in contactless technology to make quick and secure payments at retail outlets
- Get ₹ 100 discount on up to 2 movie tickets per month at www.bookmyshow.com
- Exclusive dining offers through ICICI Bank Culinary Treats Programme. For details, visit icicibank.com/culinarytreats
- Joining Fee and Annual Fee on the ICICI Bank Instant Platinum Credit Card is NIL.
Axis Bank SELECT Credit Card
The Axis Bank SELECT Credit Card offers handcrafted benefits to match your lifestyle. Enjoy complimentary Priority Pass lounge visits, Club Marriott Membership and Golf rounds across locations. Get 5000 Axis eDGE Reward points and earn more on your spends. Travel without worries with comprehensive insurance cover.
Standard Joining Fee – (NIL for Burgundy)
The eligibility details for Axis Bank SELECT Credit Card for an individual is listed in this section. The primary card holder needs to be between the ages of 18 to 70 years and the add-on card holder needs to be over 18 years of age.
Individuals eligible for Select Credit Card from Axis Bank:
- Primary cardholder between the age of 18 years and 70 years
- Add-on cardholder should be over 18 years
- Net income of Rs. 9,00,000 per annum and above
- Resident and Non-Resident Indian
HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card
The HSBC Visa Platinum Card offers you unsurpassed offers and rewards, with instant recognition and exclusive privileges. Take the first step towards a world of incredible experiences.
- Nil joining and annual fees
- Introductory benefits of up to INR 4,250
- Air miles conversion on InterMiles, British Airways and Singapore Airlines
- Get 10% cashback (up to INR 2,000) for making a minimum of 9 transactions totaling INR10,000 or more in the first 90 days of card issuance.
- 2 Reward points for every INR.150 spent.
IndianOil Citi Platinum Credit Card
Earn points & cashback with IndianOil Citi Platinum Credit Card and enjoy savings when you refuel. Apply for your fuel card and get exciting offers today!
- Earn up to 71 litres of free* fuel annually
- 2 Turbo points / Rs. 150 spent on groceries and supermarkets
- Get deals and discounts locally and in over 90 countries
- Turn big purchases into small payments
- Instant loans to get things done right away
Documents required for Credit Card application
- Proof of Identity
- Proof of Address
- Latest two salary slips / Click here for Id and Address proof documents
- Latest year ITR with audited financials and computation of income / Click here for Id and Address proof documents