Standard chartered Platinum Rewards Card: Get Detailed Information on Eligibility, Features, Benefits, rewards, Fees of Platinum Rewards Card. Apply online and Choose best Offers.
Standard Chartered’s Platinum Rewards Credit Card offers one of the best rewards program in India and is perfect for the financially-smart spender.
Fees & Charges of Standard Chartered Manhattan Platinum Credit Card
|Fee Details||Platinum Rewards Card|
|Annual Fee Waver Condition||Annual Fee waived off on annual spends of Rs.30,000 or more in a membership year|
Card Specific Features
- One time 100% cashback upto Rs 500 on spends at restaurants within 1st 90 days
- Earn 5 reward points for every Rs 150 spent at fine-dining outlets
- Earn 1 reward points for every Rs.150 spent on all other categories
- 1 reward point = Rs.0.30
- BookMyshow voucher of Rs 500. T&C Apply
Generic Offers on Standard Chartered Manhattan Platinum Card
- Get 5% cashback (max. cashback of Rs.2,500) every Tuesday at Croma. Offer valid till 26 Mar 2019.
- Get 10% instant discount every Saturdays at Snapdeal. Max discount Rs 1,000. Min spends – Rs 2,500. Valid till 29 Dec 2018. T&C apply
- Get upto Rs 3,000 discount on flights & hotel bookings. Offer valid till 7th Dec 2018. Min spends- Rs 5,000. Max discount – Rs 1,000. T&C apply
- Upto 12% discount on Hotels.com. Valid till March 31st 2019. T&C apply
- Get upto Rs 3,000 discount on flights & hotel bookings at Musafir.com. Offer valid till 7th Dec 2018. Min spend – Rs 5,000. Max discount- Rs 1,000. T&C apply (Generic offer across Cards)
Submit your review
its really good to have SCB cards.. and when Charges are too low and rewards are high. its always feel good
A LTF Card and that also with a good Reward Program is rare combination
Best rewarding card with minimum annual charges. If you living so far from your faimily then you must have that card because SCB offering life time free supplimentry card with this card.
lifetime free card, best card for shopping.
BEST CARD IN TERMS OF BENEFITS AND ITS A LIFETIME FREE CARD
superb card from standard chartered in terms of benefits.