SBI offers Unnati credit card for free to its customers who have a minimum balance of 25000 monthly. No Fees For First Four Years.
Features of SBI Unnati Credit Card
- Free of Cost
- Zero Annual Fee (Rs. 499, waived off for first 4 years)
- Easy Approval, No Cibil history checking
- Free for 4 years.
- Get 1 Reward Point per Rs 100 spent
- 2.5% fuel surcharge waiver for each transaction between Rs 500 & Rs 3000 (exclusive of GST, wherever applicable, & all other charges)
- Rs 500 cashback on spends of Rs 50,000 or more in a year
- Applicable for all membership years
SBI has close to 30 crore customers account, including jan dhan yojana. many customers do not have credit history and are not eligible for cards, SBI bring about financial inclusion in terms of credit facility with this new unnati card.
Credit limit of card depends on your banking transactions or account balance. minimum 20000 per month balance required in account for getting a unnati sbi card.
Fees of SBI Unnati Credit Card
- Annual Fee (First 4 years): Nil
- Renewal Fee (5th year onwards): Rs 499
- Add-on Fee (per annum): Nil
- Interest free credit period: 20-50 days, applicable only on retail purchases and if previous months’ outstanding balance is paid
- Finance charges: Up to 2.50% per month, accounting to 30.0% per annum from the transaction
- Minimum amount due: 5% of Total Outstanding (Min. Rs. 200 + all applicable taxes + EMI ( In case of EMI based product) + OVL amount (if any)
- Cash Advance Limit: Up to 80% of credit limit, with a maximum of Rs. 12,000 per day
- Free Credit Period: Nil
- Finance charges : Up to 2.50% per month, accounting to 30.0% per annum from the date of withdrawal
Cash Advance Fee
- SBI ATMs or other ATMs: 2.5% of transaction amount, subject to a minimum of Rs. 300
- International ATMs: 3% of transaction amount, subject to a minimum of Rs. 300
Customer Care Toll Free Number for SBI Unnati Card
Dial 39 02 02 02 (prefix local STD code) or 1860 180 1290