HSBC Credit Cards have been designed to complement your lifestyle. HSBC currently offer credit cards which extend a host of offers ranging from travel privileges to dining, shopping and more.
Eligibility Criteria for HSBC Credit Card
|Minimum Criteria||Applicants must be at least 21 years of age and having a minimum annual income of Rs. 4,00,000|
|Additional Criteria||HSBC Visa Platinum Card – 10% Cashback up to INR2,000 in the first 90 days of issuance
No Joining Fee & No Annual Fee
2 reward points for every INR.150 spent
|Offered only to HSBC Premier customers. HSBC Premier relationship in India comes to you by maintaining a Total Relationship Balance (TRB) of Rs. 4,000,000 (Rupees forty lakhs only) quarterly.||To qualify for HSBC Advance Platinum Credit Card, you need to have a HSBC Advance account.|
Some More Exclusive HSBC Credit Card benefits:
(FAQs) on HSBC Credit Cards:
What documentation do I need to provide when applying for an HSBC Credit Card?
- Self-attested recent passport size photograph of the applicant
- Self-attested copy of a valid photo identity document (please refer to the list below for details)
- Self-attested copy of your residence address proof (please refer to the list below for details)
- Self-attested copy of the latest salary slip or income tax returns or Form 16
Please note that the original documents need to be originally sighted and veriﬁed by a bank ofﬁ cial.
How long does it take to receive an HSBC Credit Card?
Once we have received your application form complete in all respects along with all the required documents, your application will be processed within two weeks. You will receive your new credit card in 7 working days, once your application is approved. The bank will send you timely alerts on the credit card application status by way of an SMS on the mobile number stated on your application form.
KYC Documents Required for HSBC Credit Card:
Proof of Identity (any one)
• Passport / Election/Voter’s ID / Permanent driving licence / Government employee ID card / Defence ID card / Permanent Account Number (PAN) card / Aadhaar card / Photo ration card / National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (NREGA) job card
Proof of Address (any one)
• Passport / Election/Voter’s ID / Permanent driving licence / Society outgoing bill (only from registered societies) / Electricity/Water/Telephone bill / Gas bill (pipeline connection only) / Property tax bill / Domicile certiﬁ cate with address issued by Municipal Corporation / Government employee ID card / Aadhaar card / Defence ID card / National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (NREGA) job card / Registered rent/lease agreement (registered with state government or similar registration authority)
If the address on the document submitted as Proof of Identity (PI) by you is the same as that declared by you in the Account Opeing Form(AOF)/Card Application Form (CAF), the document may be accepted as a valid proof of both identity and address. If the address indicated on the document submitted for PI differs from the address mentioned in the AOF/CAF, a separate Proof of Address is required.