HDFC Bank Bharat Cashback Credit Card offers for July 2019 explained at Deal4loans, credit limit at 30% of your gross annual income, no interest on cash withdrawal, apply now & get instant approval.
You are eligible for the Bharat CashBack Credit Card based on the following:
|Salaried||Age: Min 21 yrs & Max 60 Yrs, Income: Gross Monthly Income> Rs 12,000|
|Self Employed||Age: Min 21 yrs & Max 65 Yrs, Income: ITR > Rs 2 Lakhs per annum|
What are the fees and charges applicable to a Bharat CashBack Credit Card?
Please click here to view the fees and charges applicable on your Bharat CashBack Credit Card.
- First year & renewal fee is Rs. 500/- (GST* as applicable)
- Spend Rs. 20,000 in a year to get waiver of next year’s annual membership fee
- W.e.f. 15th Feb’19, spend accrual for waiver of next year’s annual membership fee would be revised to Rs. 50,000
Goods and Services Tax (GST)
- Effective 1st July 2017 Service Tax , KKC & SBC of 15% is replaced by Goods&Service Tax (GST) at 18%
- The applicable GST would be dependent on place of provision (POP) and place of supply (POS).If POP and POS is in the same state then applicable GST would be CGST and SGST/UTGST else, IGST.
- GST For FEE & Charges / Interest transactions Billed on statement date will reflect in next month statement.
- GST levied will not be reversed on Any dispute on Fee & Charges / interest.
- Enjoy Spending on Your Bharat CashBack Credit Card with 5 % Cash back on IRCTC / Fuel / Groceries / Bill Payment and Mobile Recharge (Max capping of Rs. 150 per month)
- Additionally enjoy 5% Cash back on EasyEMI / PayZapp / Smart Buy (Max capping of Rs. 150 per month)
- Zero Lost Card liability post reporting of the loss of card
- Save up to Rs 3600 annually by using the Bharat CashBack Card.
- Get renewal fee waived on spends of Rs. 50,000 in a year prior to renewal date. W.E.F 15th Feb’19, the spend conditions have been revised from Rs. 20,000 in a year to Rs. 50,000 in a year to avail the benefit of next year renewal fee waiver
- Do minimum 4 transactions using Credit card every month and get
- Free Accidental Death Insurance upto 50Lakhs*
- Free Fire and Burglary protection for goods above Rs.5000 for 180 days
What are the features and benefits of a Bharat CashBack Credit Card?
You will get some exclusive features and benefits with your HDFC Bank Bharat CashBack Credit Card
- Bharat CashBack
Feature 1 :
Enjoy 5% CashBack on rail bookings through IRCTC website or mobile app
Enjoy 5% CashBack on Fuel Spends
Enjoy 5% CashBack on Grocery Spends
Enjoy 5% CashBack on all Bill pay and recharges done using the Bharat card
Feature 2 :
Enjoy 5% CashBack for all EasyEMI, PayZapp and SmartBUY transactions using the card
- Feature 1 – Maximum CashBack per month for categories 1,2,3 and 4 is Rs 150 (combined)
- Feature 2 – Maximum CashBack per month for category 5 is Rs 150 (combined)
- CashBack will be retained as points and can be redeemed as CashBack on customer request.
- Points for eligible transactions will be posted in the next statement
- Recharges clubbed with mobile phone purchase, or recharges done at Merchant outlets dealing in mobile sales & accessories will not be eligible for 5% CashBack offer on recharges
- Wallet loading will not be considered for CashBack
- If spends overlap between feature 1 and 2 e.g. recharges done through PayZapp, customer will receive credit only under one feature
- Annual Savings
Save annually up to Rs 3,600/- by simply using your HDFC Bank Bharat CashBack credit card
- Fuel Surcharge waiver
1% fuel surcharge waived off on fuel transactions.(Minimum transaction of INR 400. Maximum cash back of INR 250 per statement cycle).
- Safe & Secure Transactions
DIP your Chip Card at any Chip enabled POS or swipe your card at any non-chip POS (Regular POS).
- Zero liability on lost card
If you lose your Card, report it immediately to our 24-hour call centre. After reporting the loss, you have a zero liability on any fraudulent transactions made on your card.
- Revolving Credit
Enjoy Revolving Credit on your Credit Card at nominal interest rate, refer Fees and Charges section.
- Interest free credit
Avail up to 50 days of interest free period from the date of purchase (subject to the submission of the charge by the Merchant).
Credit Card Offers: Click here for exclusive offers on your HDFC Bank Credit Card.