Axis Bank Home Loans in Ahmedabad: Get Details on Best & Lowest Rates Housing loans in Ahmedabad. Axis Bank offers Minimal Documentation, Maximum Eligibility. Special Schemes of housing finance.
Axis Bank offers affordable and flexible housing loans that can turn your dream of owning a home into reality.
Axis Bank home loan branches in Ahmedabad :
- Address : 3RD EYE ONE, 2ND FLOOR, PANCHVATI CIRCLE, C G ROAD, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380009
- Address : Ground & First Floor, Shivalik-V, Mahalaxmi Char Rasta, Paldi, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380007
- Address : PUSHPAK ARCADE, HIRAWADI CROSS ROAD, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380024
- Address : LIC Jeevan Prabha Building, Patthar Kuva, Relief Road, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380001
- Address : Trishul-Opposite, Samrtheshwar Temple, Nr Law Garden, Ellisbridge, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380006
Home Loan applications received for rupees ₹ 419,027 crores till 19 October 2020
Axis Bank Home Loan Interest Rates
|Interest Rates||8.40% – 8.75%|
|Processing Fees||0.5% to Rs 20,000|
|Pre payment Charges||Nil|
|Loan Amount||upto 90% of market value|
|Lowest EMI||Rs.758 per 1 lakh|
|Min. Income||Rs.12000/- p.m|
|Loan Repayment||1 to 30 years|
Processing Fees for Home loan products
|Processing Fees for BT||PF for Top up upto 30%||PF for Top up above 30%|
|0.50% to Rs.20000 maximum||0.50% to Rs.20000 maximum||0.50% to Rs.20000 maximum|
Why to Choose Axis Bank Home Loans in Ahmedabad
Axis Bank housing loans are designed for today’s home-hunter. Our easy home loans are rich in features and offer a number of benefits.
- Attractive housing finance rates: We offer attractive interest rates that make your housing loans affordable and easier on your pocket every month.
- Flexible rates: Choose between fixed and floating rate options depending on which way you think interest rates are moving.
- Balance transfer facility: Not satisfied with your existing Home Loan provider? You can transfer your Home Loan to us without any hassles.
- Doorstep service: You don’t have to go the bank for Home Loans; the bank will come to your doorstep. Perfect for those leading busy lives.
- Nil prepayment charges* : Come into some money and want to pay off your housing loan early? You can do that at Axis Bank without worrying about prepayment charges.
Home Loan Eligibility Criteria Required for Axis Bank Ahmedabad
A) – Salaried Individuals
- Individuals in permanent service in the Government or reputed companies meet our Home Loan eligibility criteria
- Applicants should be above 24 years of age at the time of loan commencement and up to the age of 60 or superannuation, whichever is earlier at the time of loan maturity.
- Professionals (ie, doctors, engineers, dentists, architects, chartered accountants, cost accountants, company secretary, management consultants only) can apply.
- Applicants above 24 years of age at the time of loan commencement and up to 65 years or less at the time of loan maturity meet our housing loan criteria.
- Any individual filing income tax returns can apply
- Applicants should be above 24 years of age at the time of loan commencement and up to 65 years or less at the time of loan maturity
The city is the administrative headquarter of Ahmedabad district and is the judicial capital of Gujarat as the Gujarat High Court is located here. With a population of more than 5.5 million and an extended population of 6.3 million, it is the fifth largest city and seventh largest metropolitan area of India. Ahmedabad is located on the banks of the River Sabarmati, 32 km (20 mi) from the state capital Gandhinagar.