Axis Bank Home Loans in Mangalore: Get Details on Best & Lowest Rates Housing loans in Mangalore. Axis Bank offers Minimal Documentation, Maximum Eligibility. Special Schemes of housing finance.
Axis Bank offers affordable and flexible housing loans that can turn your dream of owning a home into reality.
Axis Bank home loan branches in Mangalore :
- Address : Aura The Place, Chilimbi, Urva, Mangalore-575010, Karnataka, Kotekani Rd, Urwa, Mangaluru, Karnataka 575006
- Address : Ground Floor, Essel Towers, Bunts Hostel Circle, Mangaluru, Karnataka 575003
Home Loan applications received for rupees ₹ 419,027 crores till 10 August 2022
Axis Bank Home Loan Interest Rates
|Interest Rates||6.90% – 7.55%|
|Processing Fees||0.5% to Rs 20,000|
|Pre payment Charges||Nil|
|Loan Amount||upto 90% of market value|
|Lowest EMI||Rs.659 per 1 lakh|
|Min. Income||Rs.12000/- p.m|
|Loan Repayment||1 to 30 years|
Why to Choose Axis Bank Home Loans in Mangalore
Axis Bank housing loans are designed for today’s home-hunter. Our easy home loans are rich in features and offer a number of benefits.
- Attractive housing finance rates: We offer attractive interest rates that make your housing loans affordable and easier on your pocket every month.
- Flexible rates: Choose between fixed and floating rate options depending on which way you think interest rates are moving.
- Balance transfer facility: Not satisfied with your existing Home Loan provider? You can transfer your Home Loan to us without any hassles.
- Doorstep service: You don’t have to go the bank for Home Loans; the bank will come to your doorstep. Perfect for those leading busy lives.
- Nil prepayment charges* : Come into some money and want to pay off your housing loan early? You can do that at Axis Bank without worrying about prepayment charges.
Home Loan Eligibility Criteria Required for Axis Bank Mangalore
A) – Salaried Individuals
- Individuals in permanent service in the Government or reputed companies meet our Home Loan eligibility criteria
- Applicants should be above 24 years of age at the time of loan commencement and up to the age of 60 or superannuation, whichever is earlier at the time of loan maturity.
- Professionals (ie, doctors, engineers, dentists, architects, chartered accountants, cost accountants, company secretary, management consultants only) can apply.
- Applicants above 24 years of age at the time of loan commencement and up to 65 years or less at the time of loan maturity meet our housing loan criteria.
- Any individual filing income tax returns can apply
- Applicants should be above 24 years of age at the time of loan commencement and up to 65 years or less at the time of loan maturity
Mangalore is the chief port city of the Indian state of Karnataka. It is located about 350 kilometres west of the state capital, Bangalore. Mangalore (or Mangaluru) is an Arabian Sea port and a major commercial center in the Indian state of Karnataka. It’s home to the Kadri Manjunath Temple, known for its bronze statues, and the 9th-century Mangaladevi Temple. Its Catholic sites include Milagres Church, dating to the 17th century, and St. Aloysious Chapel, which features interior paintings. Tannirbhavi Beach is popular for its sunset views.