Axis Bank Home Loans in Chennai: Get Details on Best & Lowest Rates Housing loans in Chennai. Axis Bank offers Minimal Documentation, Maximum Eligibility. Special Schemes of housing finance.
Axis Bank offers affordable and flexible housing loans that can turn your dream of owning a home into reality.
Axis Bank home loan branches in Chennai :
- Address : No 144, Moore Street, George Town, Behind Commissioner’s Office, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600001
- Address : I No. 16, EVK Sampath Road, Near Spencers, Vepery, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600007
- Address : 57 Purasavakkam High Rd, Puraswalkam, Chennai, 600007
- Address : A140 CHOTTABHAI CENTRE, NUNGAMBAKKAM HIGH ROAD,NUNGAMBAKKAM, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600034
- Address : New No-7A, Old Number 224, Halls Road, Egmore, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600008
- Address : Plot No. 46, Block No. 1, Bazar Street, Mogappair East, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600037
- Address : 192, Anna Salai, CBB, Mount Road, Anna Salai, Thousand Lights, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600002
- Address : Old No. 360/1, New No.633/1, 631, Poonamallee High Road, Nelson Manickam Rd, Ayyavoo Colony, Aminjikarai, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600029
Home Loan applications received for rupees ₹ 419,027 crores till 09 April 2020
Axis Bank Home Loan Interest Rates
|Interest Rates||8.40% – 8.75%|
|Processing Fees||0.5% to Rs 20,000|
|Pre payment Charges||Nil|
|Loan Amount||upto 90% of market value|
|Lowest EMI||Rs.758 per 1 lakh|
|Min. Income||Rs.12000/- p.m|
|Loan Repayment||1 to 30 years|
Processing Fees for Home loan products
|Processing Fees for BT||PF for Top up upto 30%||PF for Top up above 30%|
|0.50% to Rs.20000 maximum||0.50% to Rs.20000 maximum||0.50% to Rs.20000 maximum|
Why to Choose Axis Bank Home Loans in Chennai
Axis Bank housing loans are designed for today’s home-hunter. Our easy home loans are rich in features and offer a number of benefits.
- Attractive housing finance rates: We offer attractive interest rates that make your housing loans affordable and easier on your pocket every month.
- Flexible rates: Choose between fixed and floating rate options depending on which way you think interest rates are moving.
- Balance transfer facility: Not satisfied with your existing Home Loan provider? You can transfer your Home Loan to us without any hassles.
- Doorstep service: You don’t have to go the bank for Home Loans; the bank will come to your doorstep. Perfect for those leading busy lives.
- Nil prepayment charges* : Come into some money and want to pay off your housing loan early? You can do that at Axis Bank without worrying about prepayment charges.
Home Loan Eligibility Criteria Required for Axis Bank Chennai
A) – Salaried Individuals
- Individuals in permanent service in the Government or reputed companies meet our Home Loan eligibility criteria
- Applicants should be above 24 years of age at the time of loan commencement and up to the age of 60 or superannuation, whichever is earlier at the time of loan maturity.
- Professionals (ie, doctors, engineers, dentists, architects, chartered accountants, cost accountants, company secretary, management consultants only) can apply.
- Applicants above 24 years of age at the time of loan commencement and up to 65 years or less at the time of loan maturity meet our housing loan criteria.
- Any individual filing income tax returns can apply
- Applicants should be above 24 years of age at the time of loan commencement and up to 65 years or less at the time of loan maturity
B) – Professionals
C) – Self Employed Individuals
Chennai, on the Bay of Bengal in eastern India, is the capital of the Tamil Nadu state. It’s home to Fort St. George, built in 1644 and now a museum showcasing the city’s roots as a British military garrison and East India Company trading outpost. Religious sites include Kapaleeshwarar Temple, adorned with carved and painted gods, and St. Mary’s, a 17th-century Anglican church.
Area: 426 km²
Elevation: 6.00 m
Points of Interest:
Marina Beach, Kapaleshwarar Temple, St. Thomas Mount, Fort St George, Gunidy National Park