Axis Bank Home Loans in Kolkata: Get Details on Best & Lowest Rates Housing loans in Kolkata. Axis Bank offers Minimal Documentation, Maximum Eligibility. Special Schemes of housing finance.
Axis Bank offers affordable and flexible housing loans that can turn your dream of owning a home into reality.
Axis Bank home loan branches in Kolkata :
- Address : 69, Ganesh Chandra Ave, Chandni Chawk, Bowbazar, Kolkata, West Bengal 700013
- Address : BD 20, Sector I, Salt Lake City, Kolkata, West Bengal 700064
- Address : Brabourne Rd, Bara Bazar, Kolkata, West Bengal 700001
- Address : 20, Gariahat Road, Golpark, Babu Bagan, Selimpur, Gariahat, Kolkata, West Bengal 700019
- Address : Dr Lal Mohan Bhattacharya Rd, Sealdah, Raja Bazar, Kolkata, West Bengal 700014
- Address : 4, College Street, Surya Sen St, College Square, Kolkata, West Bengal 700012
- Address : Shyama Ch Dey St, College Row, College Street, Kolkata, West Bengal 700007
- Address : Sealdah, Baithakkhana, Kolkata, West Bengal 700009
Home Loan applications received for rupees ₹ 419,027 crores till 03 December 2020
Axis Bank Home Loan Interest Rates
|Interest Rates||8.40% – 8.75%|
|Processing Fees||0.5% to Rs 20,000|
|Pre payment Charges||Nil|
|Loan Amount||upto 90% of market value|
|Lowest EMI||Rs.758 per 1 lakh|
|Min. Income||Rs.12000/- p.m|
|Loan Repayment||1 to 30 years|
Processing Fees for Home loan products
|Processing Fees for BT||PF for Top up upto 30%||PF for Top up above 30%|
|0.50% to Rs.20000 maximum||0.50% to Rs.20000 maximum||0.50% to Rs.20000 maximum|
Why to Choose Axis Bank Home Loans in Kolkata
Axis Bank housing loans are designed for today’s home-hunter. Our easy home loans are rich in features and offer a number of benefits.
- Attractive housing finance rates: We offer attractive interest rates that make your housing loans affordable and easier on your pocket every month.
- Flexible rates: Choose between fixed and floating rate options depending on which way you think interest rates are moving.
- Balance transfer facility: Not satisfied with your existing Home Loan provider? You can transfer your Home Loan to us without any hassles.
- Doorstep service: You don’t have to go the bank for Home Loans; the bank will come to your doorstep. Perfect for those leading busy lives.
- Nil prepayment charges* : Come into some money and want to pay off your housing loan early? You can do that at Axis Bank without worrying about prepayment charges.
Home Loan Eligibility Criteria Required for Axis Bank Kolkata
A) – Salaried Individuals
- Individuals in permanent service in the Government or reputed companies meet our Home Loan eligibility criteria
- Applicants should be above 24 years of age at the time of loan commencement and up to the age of 60 or superannuation, whichever is earlier at the time of loan maturity.
- Professionals (ie, doctors, engineers, dentists, architects, chartered accountants, cost accountants, company secretary, management consultants only) can apply.
- Applicants above 24 years of age at the time of loan commencement and up to 65 years or less at the time of loan maturity meet our housing loan criteria.
- Any individual filing income tax returns can apply
- Applicants should be above 24 years of age at the time of loan commencement and up to 65 years or less at the time of loan maturity
B) – Professionals
C) – Self Employed Individuals
Kolkata (formerly Calcutta) is the capital of India’s West Bengal state. Founded as an East India Company trading post, it was India’s capital under the British Raj from 1773-1911. Today it’s known for its grand colonial architecture, art galleries and cultural festivals. It’s also home to Mother House, headquarters of the Missionaries of Charity, founded by Mother Teresa, whose tomb is on site.
Points of Interest:
Howrah Bridge, Victoria memorial, Sundarbans, Eden Garden Cricket Stadium, Maidan