Axis Bank Home Loans in Mumbai: Get Details on Best & Lowest Rates Housing loans in Mumbai. Axis Bank offers Minimal Documentation, Maximum Eligibility. Special Schemes of housing finance.
Axis Bank offers affordable and flexible housing loans that can turn your dream of owning a home into reality.
Axis Bank home loan branches in Mumbai :
- Address : SUBHAS CHANDRA BOSE CHS LTD,A WING, MUKUND NAGAR VILLAGE DHARAVI, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400017
- Address : HARBAJAN, C S T ROADOPP RAHEJA CENT,KALINA, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400098
- Address : Swastik Value Heights, Plot No. NDR 23, Tilak Nagar, Chembur East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400071
- Address : 6, Eastern Express Hwy, Swastik Park, Chembur East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400071
- Address : 17 & 18, Ground Floor, Ventura Building, Hiranandani Business Park, Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400076
- Address : 17th Floor, Maker Tower ‘E’, Maker Arcade, Chamundeshwari Nagar, Cuffe Parade, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400005
- Address : Shop No. 1, Sharadha Apartment, Belgrami Road, Kurla West, Mumbai, 400070
- Address : Ground Floor, Manish Chambers, Commercial Complex, CTS No. 87/A, Sonawala Rd, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400063
- Address : Vikas Paradise, Commercial Wing, No.1, LBS Marg, Mulund West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400080
- Address : Lal Bahadur Shastri Marg, Moti Nagar, Salpa Devi Pada, Mulund West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400082
Home Loan applications received for rupees ₹ 419,027 crores till 13 April 2021
Axis Bank Home Loan Interest Rates
|Interest Rates||6.90% – 7.55%|
|Processing Fees||0.5% to Rs 20,000|
|Pre payment Charges||Nil|
|Loan Amount||upto 90% of market value|
|Lowest EMI||Rs.659 per 1 lakh|
|Min. Income||Rs.12000/- p.m|
|Loan Repayment||1 to 30 years|
Why to Choose Axis Bank Home Loans in Mumbai
Axis Bank housing loans are designed for today’s home-hunter. Our easy home loans are rich in features and offer a number of benefits.
- Attractive housing finance rates: We offer attractive interest rates that make your housing loans affordable and easier on your pocket every month.
- Flexible rates: Choose between fixed and floating rate options depending on which way you think interest rates are moving.
- Balance transfer facility: Not satisfied with your existing Home Loan provider? You can transfer your Home Loan to us without any hassles.
- Doorstep service: You don’t have to go the bank for Home Loans; the bank will come to your doorstep. Perfect for those leading busy lives.
- Nil prepayment charges* : Come into some money and want to pay off your housing loan early? You can do that at Axis Bank without worrying about prepayment charges.
Home Loan Eligibility Criteria Required for Axis Bank Mumbai
A) – Salaried Individuals
- Individuals in permanent service in the Government or reputed companies meet our Home Loan eligibility criteria
- Applicants should be above 24 years of age at the time of loan commencement and up to the age of 60 or superannuation, whichever is earlier at the time of loan maturity.
- Professionals (ie, doctors, engineers, dentists, architects, chartered accountants, cost accountants, company secretary, management consultants only) can apply.
- Applicants above 24 years of age at the time of loan commencement and up to 65 years or less at the time of loan maturity meet our housing loan criteria.
- Any individual filing income tax returns can apply
- Applicants should be above 24 years of age at the time of loan commencement and up to 65 years or less at the time of loan maturity
B) – Professionals
C) – Self Employed Individuals
Mumbai, formerly Bombay, is the capital city of the Indian state of Maharashtra. It is the most populous city in India, and the fourth most populous city in the world, with a total metropolitan area population of approximately 20.5 million. Mumbai is the financial capital of India. Its also knows as bollywood city.
Points of interest
Gateway of India
Bombay High Court
Haji Ali Dargah
JW Marriott, Mumbai