Find best interest rates on ICICI bank home loans in Indore. Get instant quotes on EMI, Documents, Eligibility, Processing charges & other charges online. Building your own home is special. As one of the leading home loan providers, ICICI Bank Home Loans is here to help you lay the foundation for your dream home.
With the experience of sharing the dream of millions of our customers, we offer you the most convenient housing loan plans to suit your needs.
ICICI Bank Home Loan Details in Indore
|Interest Rate||8.15% – 8.95%|
|Processing Fees||0.50% + Tax|
|Loan Tenure||3 year to 30 years|
|Guarantor Requirement||No Guarantor Required|
ICICI Bank Home Loan in Indore
Home loans by ICICI come with higher eligibility and lower EMIs at attractive home loan interest rates. Apply now for an ICICI Bank home loan and fulfill the dream of owning your dream home.
ICICI Home Loan Eligibility Criteria Indore
- Applicants must be at least 21 years old when the loan is sanctioned.
- The entire loan must be repaid at or before the age of 65 years.
- Applicant must be self-employed or salaried with a regular income source.
- The co-applicant’s age must be at least 18 years.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana By ICICI Bank
Under the housing for all by 2022 scheme (Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana), interest subsidy can be availed by the customers belonging to MIG (Middle Income Group), LIG (Lower Income Group) and EWS (Economically Weaker Section) for improvement, extension, construction and purchase of houses.
Features of PMAY Schemes:
- In case of MIG categories, the beneficiary family’s Aadhaar numbers are mandatory.
- The interest subsidy benefit can be availed on the outstanding principal.
- The subsidy can be availed for maximum tenure of 20 years or the tenure availed by the customer, whichever is lower.
- No cap is there on the property’s cost or the amount of loan.
- The NPV or Net Present Value of the subsidy is calculated at a discounted rate of 9%.
- Any additional loan above the specified cap, will come with a non-subsidized rate.
Home Loan By Top Banks in Indore
- SBI Home Loan
- HDFC Ltd Home Loan
- Axis Bank Home Loan
- PNB Housing finance
- LIC Housing Finance
- PNB Home Loan
Home Loan Amount:
The home loan amount depends on your repayment capability and is restricted to maximum of 80% (90% in certain scenarios) of the value of property as applicable for home loan upto Rs. 7.5 million and maximum of 75% of the value of property as applicable for home loan above Rs. 7.5 million.
Maximum tenure of your home loan can be 20 years. However, in case of salaried customers it is capped at retirement age.
Eligibility Required for Home Loan in Indore:
Every customer’s eligibility is different. Access your eligibility with our simple calculator. To know more Home Loan Eligibility.
Branches of ICICI Bank In Indore:
Address: Sector-A, Satya Sai Sqaure, 60, Vijay Nagar, Scheme No 54, Indore, Madhya Pradesh 452010
Address: 8 – Vaishnavi Apartment, Annapurna Rd, Usha Nagar, Indore, Madhya Pradesh 452009
Address: 13-14, Radhika Palace Colony, Mahalaxmi Nagar, Indore, Madhya Pradesh 452010
Address: 19/1, Near Curewell Hospital, New Palasia, Indore, Madhya Pradesh 452001
Address: Near, 4, Sapna Sangeeta Rd, Ashok Nagar, Indore, Madhya Pradesh 452001
Address: A B Road, 4 chhoti Khajrani, Malav parisar, Indore, Madhya Pradesh 452008
Address: 64 A, Patel Nagar, Sapna Sangeeta Road, Opposite Vikram Tower, Indore, Madhya Pradesh 452001
Address: 19, Prince Yashwant Rd, Rajwada, Indore, Madhya Pradesh 452004
Address: S7, Sitashree Residency, Airport Rd, Mohta Bagh, Indore, Madhya Pradesh 452005
Address: 51 E – B, Shree Appartment, Saket Nagar, Indore, Madhya Pradesh 452018
Address: 286, Near Gorakund Chouraha, M G Road, Indore, Madhya Pradesh 452002