SBI Signature Credit Card: Get Details on Various features, Benefits, Offers, fees & Charges & Rewards points Available on Signature Card of State Bank of India.
Apply for Best Credit Cards with Deal4loans Network
Benefits of Signature Card:
- One Full Fare Free Domestic One Way Ticket from Indigo Airlines
Gift Voucher worth Rs. 5000 from any one of our Retail Partners:
- Louis Philippe / Raymond’s / Shopper’s Stop /Lifestyle
- - Use Your Signature Card And Get 2 Reward Points For Every Rs 100 Spent
- - Get 5x Reward Points On Dining, Departmental stores, Grocery & International Spends*
- - Enjoy the Freedom From Paying 2.5% Fuel Surcharge** Across All Petrol Pumps
- **Maximum surcharge waiver of Rs. 250 p.m. per credit account
Bonus Spend Rewards* – Earn Bonus Reward points as you spend & swipe on your signature cards
- Annual Spends Bonus Reward Point
Rs. 2 Lakh 10,000
Rs. 3 Lakh 10,000
Rs. 4 Lakh 10,000
Rs. 5 Lakh 20,000
Swipe* your Signature Card and get 2 complimentary movie tickets on Book My Show every month.
The Ticket Voucher Value is Rs. 250/Ticket. Show Timings only till 4 PM on any day. Tickets to be booked minimum 2 days in advance.
*Swipe your card every month to be eligible.
Enjoy International Airport Luxury Lounge Access To Over 600 airport lounges in over 300 cities worldwide at a nominal fee through the complimentary Priority Pass.
*The standard membership of the priority pass program is complimentary every year, whenever you visit a Priority Pass member lounge, a usage fee of up to $27 will be charged to your Signature Card.
Signature Book of Rewards*
Redeem your Signature Reward Points across categories:
- Travel Holidays Lifestyle Gadgets
- Indigo Taj Louis Philippe/Lifestyle Fossil/Armani
- Kingfisher Make My Trip Shoppers Stop/Raymond’s Sony
- Download Signature Book Of Rewards
– Discounted stay upto 75% off at more than 55, 000 Hotels & Villas across the world
– Enjoy best credit card offers across 900 Luxury Hotels worldwide
– Enjoy savings of upto 10% on Hertz Car Rental Program
– Travel accident Insurance cover of $ 500,000 when you pay for your travel fares with your Visa Signature Card
– Enjoy 30% discounted green fees at 300 golf clubs worldwide
– 24X7 Concierge service across the world
*These travel offers on your Visa Card are brought to you by VISA and are for limited period only. For more details and exclusive privileges log onto http://www.visa-asia.com/premium/signature/ap/
Signature Flying Benefits
– Get upgraded to Gold Tier Membership of King Club post 4 flights on Kingfisher First or 8 flights on Kingfisher Class within 6 months of receiving your Signature Card.
– 3 upgrade vouchers along with Gold Tier Membership
– Spend Rs 100 on Kingfisher Website and earn 25 King Miles
– Get 10% discount on Kingfisher Holidays*
*The discount on Kingfisher Holidays is valid for the first year only. For complete list of travel offers & benefits and terms & conditions of the King Club – Gold Tier visit http://www.flykingfisher.com/
Fraud Liabilty Cover
Get complimentary Credit Card Fraud cover of Rs 1, 00,000* with loss cover period of:
– 48 hours prior to reporting of loss
– 7 days post reporting of loss.
Please call our helpline numbers : 39 02 02 02 / 1860 180 1290 (BSNL / MTNL Lines) to report loss of card
|Joining Fee (One time)||Rs. 4,999|
|Annual Fee (p.a.) +||Rs. 4,999|
|Add-on Fee (p.a.)||Nil|
|Interest Free Credit Period||20-50 days (applicable only on retail purchases and if previous months outstanding balance is paid in full)|
|Finance charges||Upto 3.35% p.m. (40.2% p.a.) from the transaction date|
|Minimum Amount Due||5% of Total Outstanding (Min Rs. 200) + Govt. Service Tax|
|Cash Advance limit||Upto 80% of Credit Limit ( Max. 12K / day & 15K / day for Gold & Platinum Cards )|
|Free Credit Period||Nil|
|Finance charges||Upto 3.35% p.m. (40.2% p.a.) from the date of withdrawl|
Cash Advance fee
|SBI ATMs/Other Domestic ATMs||2.5% of withdrawal amount or 300/- (WIH) per transaction|
|International ATMs||3% of withdrawal amount or 300/- (WIH) per transaction|
Other Charges & Fees
|Protection Plus Insurance Scheme*||Personal Accident (Insurer RSA) – Rs. 24 p.m.
Suraksha Plus (Insurer SBI Life) – 0.1% of Total Outstanding
Admin Fee – Rs. 20 p.m.
|Cheque Pickup||Rs 90/-|
|Cheque Bounce/ Invalid Cheque||2% of Cheque dishonor amount (Min Rs. 350, Max Rs. 500).|
|Statement Retrieval||Rs. 100 per Statement (> 2 months old)|
|Chargeslip Retrieval||Rs. 225 per Chargeslip|
|Late Payment||NIL for Total Amount due upto Rs.200;
Rs.100 for Total Amount due from Rs.201-Rs.500;
Rs.200 for Total Amount due from Rs.501-Rs.1000;
Rs.350 for Total Amount due from Rs.1001-Rs.5000;
Rs.550 for Total Amount due from Rs.5001-Rs.10,000;
Rs.750 for Total Amount due above Rs.10,001;
|Overlimit||2.5% of Overlimit Amount (Min. Rs. 500)|
|Card Replacement||Rs. 100|
|Emergency Card Replacement (When Abroad)||Nil|
|Foreign Currency Transaction||Conversion mark up: 3.5%|
|Card Upgrade Fee||Upto Rs. 500|
|Rewards Redemption Fee||Nil|
|Railway Tickets – Railway Counters||Rs. 30 + 2.5% of transaction amount|
|Railway Tickets – www.irctc.co.in||1.8% of transaction amount + service charge, as applicable|
|Petrol & all products/services sold at petrol pumps||0% surcharge for single transaction spend between Rs 500 & Rs 4000.
Maximum surcharge waiver of Rs 250 pm per credit card account.
2.5% of the transaction amount (Min Rs 10) for Platinum card for transaction amounts <Rs 500 & > Rs 4000
Order of Payment Settlement
|Minimum Amount Due ( which is inclusive of GST + EMI on Loan plans + 5%of Total Outstanding ) , followed by Fees and other charges, Interest Charges, Balance Transfer Outstanding, Retail Outstanding and Cash Advance.|
You might find these relevant:
- HDFC Bank Credit Card – Apply Online – Latest Offers 2015
- Axis Bank Credit Card offers Aug 2015 Check eligibility – Apply online
- SBI Signature Contactless Card | features and Information
- Citibank Credit Card – Apply Online – Eligibility
- American Express Makemytrip Credit Card Offers, Highlights
- SimplySave SBI Card | Features | Benefits | Fees & Charges
- Bank of India Credit Card | Benefits | Fees | Information online
- Union Bank of India Credit Cards | Eligibility | Features | Information
- Central bank of India credit card | Eligibility | Offers | Features | Information
- Aspire Credit Card – Central Bank of India