Central Bank of India Aspire Credit card offers best features with nil joining fees. New Aspire Credit card offers maximum credit limit of 5 lac.
Card offers: Credit Period of maximum 55 days, secured by Term Deposits of the Bank, lowest interest rate of 1.20%, 100% cash withdraw facility etc.
- Aspire Credit Card is EMV Chip Based VISA Platinum Credit Card.
- The income statement is not a prerequisite document.
- International Acceptance
- Personal Accident Cover (against death) for Aspire Credit Card holders of the Bank under Group Insurance Scheme. Sum Insured is Rs. 1,00,000/- (Rupees one lac only) per credit card holder.
- Premium VISA offers across movies, dining and travel will be loaded on the card.
- Any individual / customer of bank, above the age of 18 years, holding term deposits with our bank is eligible. Such customer may be an existing deposit holder or may open a new term deposit account with our bank.
- Minimum Credit Limit: Rs. 16,000/-
- Maximum Credit Limit: Rs. 400,000/-
- Term deposits to be placed under lien shall be for a minimum period of 12 months. In case of existing terms deposits, the residual period should be of atleast 12 months.
- Maximum 5 Term Deposit receipt can be clubbed for a credit card account.
- Aspire Credit Card will have maximum validity period of three (3) years.
- All KYC documents including PAN card along with the following documents are necessary:
- - Demand Promissory Note (DP Note)
- - Letter of Continuity
- - Letter of Waiver
- - Letter of Lien
- - Term Deposit (Original) on which lien is created.
- - Mandate for Auto renewal & pre-mature adjustment of proceeds of term deposit/s.
FEES AND CHARGES
|Entrance Fee/ joining Fee||Nil|
|Annual Fees||Rs. 500/-|
|Annual Fees for “add – on” card||Rs. 500/-|
|Card Renewal Fee||Nil|
|Free Credit Period||Maximum Up to 55 days|
|Service (Finance) charges on extended credit remaining unpaid beyond due date||1.2% per month (Annual 14.4%)|
|Minimum Payment Due (MPD) on extended credit usage||5% of the total payment due of the statement plus greater of past due or over limit due (if any). Interest will be charged on the extended credit as per T&C|
|Card Reinstated/ Replacement of Lost Card (within India)||Rs. 100/- per card|
|Emergency Card Replacement (when abroad)||Rs. 150/- per card|
|Duplicate Statement (older than 3 months)||Rs. 100/- per statement|
|Exceeding Credit Limit (Over limit Fee)||2% over and above the sanctioned credit limit subject to a minimum of Rs. 100/-|
|De – blocking Charges||Rs. 100/- per De – blocking|
|Sales/ Charge slip retrieval/ charge back processing fee||Rs. 100/- per charge slip|
|Balance enquiry Charges||Nil|
|Late payment fee (charged if minimum amount due does not reach Central Bank of India by payment due date)||Rs. 100/- if the outstanding amount is >= Rs. 10,000/-|
|For outstanding amount > Rs. 10,000, 1% of the outstanding amount|
|Cheque return Charges||Rs. 150/- per instrument|
|Dishonor of ECs/ Auto Debit||Rs. 150/- per ECS/ Auto Debit return|
|Duplicate statement request (beyond 3 months)||Rs. 100/- per request|
|Cash Withdrawal Limit (against credit card account)||100% of Credit Limit sanctioned|
|Transaction fee for cash withdrawal at ATMs||Rs. 100/-|
|Charges for Cash Withdrawal||2.99%|
|Petrol Transaction Charges||2.5% of transaction value (Plus Rs. 30/-)|
|Foreign currency transactions||Conversion mark-up fee 3.5% of transaction value|
* In addition, service tax as per Govt guidelines shall be applicable.
You might find these relevant:
- Yes Bank Credit Card | Yes Bank Credit Cards latest offers
- ICICI Bank Credit Cards Fees and Charges
- RBL Bank Freedom Titanium Cash Back Card
- RBL Freedom Titanium Credit Card
- Ratnakar Bank Titanium Delight Credit Card
- RBL Bank Platinum Maxima Card – Details & Features
- SBI Student Plus Advantage Card | Benefits | Features | Offers | Info
- Indusind Bank Jet Airways Voyage Credit Card | benefits | offers | Details
- Indusind Bank Jet Airways Odyssey Credit Card | benefits | offers | Details
- ICICI Bank Unifare Credit Card | Benefits | Advantages | Fees | Information