Central Bank of India Aspire Credit card offers best features with nil joining fees. ASPIRE CREDIT CARD UNDER CENT ASPIRE DEPOSIT SCHEME .
Card offers: Credit Period of maximum 55 days, secured by Term Deposits of the Bank, lowest interest rate of 1.20%, 100% cash withdraw facility etc.
Apply for Best Credit Cards with Deal4loans Network
- Aspire Credit Card is EMV Chip Based VISA Platinum Credit Card.
- Acceptance for Domestic as well as International Transactions
- Issued against “Cent Aspire Term Deposits” held by customers with our Bank.
- Maximum Credit Limit of 80% of Term Deposit amount (Maximum Rs.400000/-).
- Maximum credit period upto 55 days.
- Low interest rate of 1.20% p.m. on rollover amounts.
- The income statement / CIBIL verification not a prerequisite.
- 100% cash withdrawal facility at the applicable bank rate.
- Personal Accident Cover (against death) of Rs, 100.000/- under Group Insurance Scheme.
- Premium VISA offers across movies, dining and travel, etc .
- Any individual / customer, an Indian resident & above18 years of age, can open Cent Aspire Deposit Account with our bank. (Minimum Rs. 20,000/- and thereafter in multiples of Rs.1000/-. There is no upper limit)
- Maximum Credit Limit of 80% of Term Deposit amount – Minimum: Rs. 16,000/- & Maximum : Rs. 400,000/-
- Term deposits shall be under lien with auto renewal option.
- Original Term deposit handed over to the customer with lien marked.
- KYC compliance necessary.
- Mandate for Auto renewal & pre-mature adjustment of proceeds of term deposit/s.
- At present Cent Aspire Deposit Scheme not available to NRI customers
FEES AND CHARGES* – CENT ASPIRE CREDIT CARD UNDER CENT ASPIRE DEPOSIT SCHEME
|Card Reinstated/Replacement of lost card||Rs. 100/- per card|
|Emergency card replacement( when abroad)||Rs.150/- per card|
|De-blocking charges||Rs. 100/- per De-blocking|
|Late Payment Fee||Minimum Rs.100/- up to Rs.10,000/- and thereafter 1.00% pm of the outstanding amount.|
|Cheque Return Charges||Rs. 150/- per Instrument|
|Dishonour of ECS/Auto-Debit||Rs. 150/- per Auto-Debit return|
|Duplicate statement request (beyond 3 months)||Rs. 100/- per request|
|Cash withdrawal||Rs. 100/- plus service charges from date of transaction. No interest free credit period is available for cash withdrawn through ATM.|
|Service charge on the amount remaining email@example.com% per month or part there of (rollover amount, after payment of minimum balance due) beyond due date.|
|Petrol transaction charge||2.5%|
|Railway Ticket Purchase or cancellation fee||2.5% (plus Rs. 30/-)|
|Foreign currency transactions||Mark up fee – 3.5%|
|For outstanding amount > Rs. 10,000, 1% of the outstanding amount|
* In addition, service tax as per Govt guidelines shall be applicable.
You might find these relevant:
- Usages of Credit card Shows Rising Trend again
- HDFC Snapdeal Credit Card – Features & Benefits
- HDFC Bank Credit Card – Apply Online – Latest Offers 2015
- Axis Bank Credit Card offers Aug 2015 Check eligibility – Apply online
- SBI Signature Contactless Card | features and Information
- Citibank Credit Card – Apply Online – Eligibility
- American Express Makemytrip Credit Card Offers, Highlights
- SimplySave SBI Card | Features | Benefits | Fees & Charges
- Bank of India Credit Card | Benefits | Fees | Information online
- Union Bank of India Credit Cards | Eligibility & Offers Online Apply