Signature / Wealth Credit Card Eligibility – Details on Fees & Charges, How to apply, Offers, Reward Points, Privileges and Additional Benefits on Wealth Credit Card of Axis Bank.
Features & Benefits- Enjoy some of the best-in-class privileges in travel & living, dining and lifestyle only on Axis Bank Signature / Wealth Signature Credit Card.
Signature / Wealth Signature Privileges
- Highest Level of Security
- Access to Airport Lounges
- Complimentary Insurance Cover of Rs. 2.55 Crores
- Round the clock International Concierge Services
- Exciting PlusPoints Rewards Program
- Fuel Surcharge Refund
- EMI Facility
- Primary Card holder should be in the age bracket of 18 years to 70 years. Add-on Card holder should be 15 years and above
- Net Income – Rs. 24 lakh and above per annum
- Should be a resident of India
- The above eligibility criteria are only indicative. The Bank reserves the right to approve or decline applications for Credit Card.
- Pan Card photocopy or Form 60
- Income Proof: Latest payslip/ Form 16/ IT Return copy
- Residence Proof: Passport/ Driving License/ Ration Card/ Electricity bill/ Landline Telephone bill
You might find these relevant:
- Amazing Credit Card offers on HDFC Bank Cards – 2014
- Aspire Credit Card – Central Bank of India
- Makemytrip.com – Upto 20% cash back on MMT | Credit Card HDFC Bank
- Dhanlaxmi Bank Credit Card – Gold Card | Platinum Card | Details
- Vijaya Bank Credit Cards | Domestic Cards | Offers | Customer Care Numbers
- Indian Bank Credit Cards | Rewards | Features | Benefits
- What is the Benefit of Cash Back offers on Credit Cards?
- 5 Tips for Taking Credit Card
- Debit Cards vs Credit Cards
- Syndicate Bank Credit Cards | Download Application Forms online
Tags: Wealth Credit Card