HDFC Bank Titanium Edge Card: Get Details on Titanium Edge Credit Card benefits, eligibility, Fees, reward points, Joining fees etc charged by HDFC Bank.
This Card is Discontinued and No More available for fresh Purchase or Apply Online!!!!!!
Add more to the experience of shopping with your HDFC Bank Titanium Edge Credit Card. A highly rewarding card with superior benefits and offers, it allows you to redeem your Reward Points against the outstanding balance on your card.
Apply online for HDFC Bank Credit Cards
Features and Benefits of Titanium Edge Credit Card – HDFC Bank
- 2 Reward Points (RP) on Rs 150 spent. 50% more RP on dining spends
- Redeem RP as CashBack against outstanding amount on your Credit Card. (100 Reward Points = Rs. 40)
- Zero Lost Card liability post reporting of the loss of card
- Fuel Surcharge Waiver for transactions between Rs. 400 – Rs. 5,000 (ST applicable)
- Earn a CashBack of Rs. 2,900 on RP accumulated by spending Rs. 5 lakh on your card.
- Save up to Rs. 1,800 every year on your fuel transactions
- Get first year fee reversed if you spend Rs. 10,000 in first 90 days of card set-up date and renewal fee reversed if you spend Rs. 50,000 in a year prior to renewal date
You are eligible for a Titanium Edge Credit Card based on the following:
Salaried Employee – Minimum Age 21 years | Maximum Age 60 years
Self Employed – Minimum Age 21 years | Maximum Age 65 years
Other Details related to Titanium Edge Card –
|Fuel Surcharge Waiver|
You might find these relevant:
- SimplyClick SBI Card | Features | Benefits | Fees & Charges
- Usages of Credit card Shows Rising Trend again
- HDFC Snapdeal Credit Card – Features & Benefits
- HDFC Bank Credit Card December 2015 – Apply Online
- Axis Bank Credit Card offers December 2015 Check eligibility – Apply online
- SBI Signature Contactless Card | features and Information
- Citibank Credit Card – Apply online in 2 Minutes
- American Express Makemytrip Credit Card Offers, Highlights
- SimplySave SBI Card, Apply SBI Simply Save Credit card online
- Bank of India Credit Card | Benefits | Fees | Information online