HDFC Bank Titanium Edge Card: Get Details on Titanium Edge Credit Card benefits, eligibility, Fees, reward points, Joining fees etc charged by HDFC Bank.
This Card is Discontinued and No More available for fresh Purchase or Apply Online!!!!!!
Add more to the experience of shopping with your HDFC Bank Titanium Edge Credit Card. A highly rewarding card with superior benefits and offers, it allows you to redeem your Reward Points against the outstanding balance on your card.
Features and Benefits of Titanium Edge Credit Card – HDFC Bank
- 2 Reward Points (RP) on Rs 150 spent. 50% more RP on dining spends
- Redeem RP as CashBack against outstanding amount on your Credit Card. (100 Reward Points = Rs. 40)
- Zero Lost Card liability post reporting of the loss of card
- Fuel Surcharge Waiver for transactions between Rs. 400 – Rs. 5,000 (ST applicable)
- Earn a CashBack of Rs. 2,900 on RP accumulated by spending Rs. 5 lakh on your card.
- Save up to Rs. 1,800 every year on your fuel transactions
- Get first year fee reversed if you spend Rs. 10,000 in first 90 days of card set-up date and renewal fee reversed if you spend Rs. 50,000 in a year prior to renewal date
You are eligible for a Titanium Edge Credit Card based on the following:
Salaried Employee – Minimum Age 21 years | Maximum Age 60 years
Self Employed – Minimum Age 21 years | Maximum Age 65 years
Other Details related to Titanium Edge Card –
|Fuel Surcharge Waiver|
You might find these relevant:
- Yes Bank Credit Card | Yes Bank Credit Cards latest offers
- ICICI Bank Credit Cards Fees and Charges
- RBL Bank Freedom Titanium Cash Back Card
- RBL Freedom Titanium Credit Card
- Ratnakar Bank Titanium Delight Credit Card
- RBL Bank Platinum Maxima Card – Details & Features
- SBI Student Plus Advantage Card | Benefits | Features | Offers | Info
- Indusind Bank Jet Airways Voyage Credit Card | benefits | offers | Details
- Indusind Bank Jet Airways Odyssey Credit Card | benefits | offers | Details
- ICICI Bank Unifare Credit Card | Benefits | Advantages | Fees | Information