Axis Bank Credit Card – Details on Axis credit cards, features, benefits. Get Best Credit cards from the Wide range of Axis Bank.
Explore the benefits and exciting offers on Axis Bank Credit Card. Get rewarded for using your Credit Card with PlusPoints and redeem them against choicest products and gift vouchers.
Axis Bank Offers Various Credit Cards – Compare
|Infinite Credit Card||Gold credit card||E-Shop Credit Card|
|Signature Credit Card||Corporate Credit Card||Silver Credit Card|
|Platinum Credit Card||My Wings Credit Cards|
|Insta Easy Credit card||Trust Chemist Card|
Benefits of Axis Bank Cards (Gold credit Card) –
Petrol Surcharge Refund -
- 2.5% fuel surcharge refund for Fuel transactions between Rs. 400 and Rs. 4000* at all petrol pumps across India.
- No refund shall be provided for Service Tax charged on the surcharge.
- *No PlusPoints are earned on fuel transactions made using your Axis Bank Credit Card.
PlusPoints Rewards -
- With your Axis Bank Credit Card, you earn 1 PlusPoint for every Rs. 100 spent on domestic transactions and 2 PlusPoints for every Rs 100 spent on international transactions.
eShop Card -
- eShop Card is a virtual credit card that allows you to shop online securely without divulging your credit card details.
Comprehensive Insurance Cover -
Axis Bank Gold Credit Card includes a package of insurance benefits to set you mind at ease. The table below enumerates the benefits provided on Axis Bank Gold Credit Card.
|S. No.||Cover Type||Amount (Rs.)|
|1||Air Accident Cover||25,00,000|
|3||Lost Card Liability||1,00,000|
Global Acceptance -
- Axis Bank Gold Credit Card helps you to be in control anywhere in the world. The Axis Bank Gold Credit Card is accepted at over 23 million VISA accepting merchant establishments world-wide. This is in addition to over 2,50,000 VISA merchant establishments in India and Nepal. What’s more, you can now buy in any currency and pay back later in Indian Rupees.
Global Emergency Assistance
Interest Free period* -
- Get upto 50 days free credit period on your purchase transactions without any finance charge being levied to your card account.
Revolve Facility -
- Get Extended Credit Facility with Axis Bank Gold Credit Card, where you may buy a product anytime and choose to pay in installments as per your convenience.
- The repayment options available to you is as below:
- Pay only the Minimum Amount Due (5% of the bill amount subject to a minimum of Rs 100) and remaining amount can be paid in subsequent months
- Pay the total amount due.
- Pay any amount ranging from the minimum amount due to the total amount due.
Balance Transfer -
- Transfer your existing balance from other credit cards to your Axis Bank Credit Card at a special rate of interest and save substantially.
Cash Advance Facility -
- You can use your Axis Bank Gold Plus Credit Card to withdraw cash upto 10% of your credit limit from over 1 million VISA ATMs (Automated Teller Machines) around the world. In India, you can access cash around the-clock, 365 days a year from any of the 18,000 ATMs that display the VISA sign.
Auto Debit Facility -
- If you are an existing Axis Bank account holder, you have the added convenience of paying your monthly card bills directly through your Bank account. Based on the option selected, you have the flexibility of choosing between the following options for payment through Auto Debit
- Debit Total Amount Due
- Debit Minimum Amount Due (5% of the outstanding amount)
EMI Facility -
- EMI feature on Axis Bank Credit Card gives you the convenience of paying for High Value Credit Card transactions in easy EMIs.
Joining & Annual Fees –
|Joining Fee||Annual Fee (from 2nd year onwards)|
|Rs. 250 (Waived on spends of Rs. 2500 within 45 days of card setup||100 (Waived on spends of Rs. 50000 in the preceding year)|
You might find these relevant:
- Standard Chartered credit card Navi Mumbai | features & benefits | Fees | Apply Online
- Standard Chartered credit card Noida | features & benefits | Fees | Apply Online
- Standard Chartered credit card Jaipur | features & benefits | Fees | Apply Online
- Standard Chartered credit card Ghaziabad | features & benefits | Fees | Apply Online
- Standard Chartered credit card Faridabad | features & benefits | Fees | Apply Online
- Standard Chartered credit card Coimbatore | features & benefits | Fees | Apply Online
- Standard Chartered credit card Cochin | features & benefits | Fees | Apply Online
- Standard Chartered credit card Chennai | features & benefits | Fees | Apply Online
- Standard Chartered credit card Pune | features & benefits | Fees | Apply Online
- Standard Chartered credit card Mumbai | features & benefits | Fees | Apply Online