XPRESS CREDIT PERSONAL LOAN SBI – Get Details on State Bank of India’s Xpress credit loan, interest rates, documents, Eligibility and Fees and Processing fees online.
Advantages of SBI Xpress Credit Personal Loan:
- Low interest rates. Further, SBI charge interest on a daily reducing balance!!
- Minimum Income Required for Loan is Rs.7500/-
- No hidden costs or administrative charges.
- No security required – which means minimal documentation…something that you had always wanted.
- No prepayment penalties.
- Reduce your interest burden and optimally utilize your surplus funds by prepaying the loan (1% of the loan amount will be charged if you repay the loan before 6 months)
- Long repayment period of up to 60 months
Interest Rates charges for Xpress Credit – SBI:
|Facility||Level of Check-off from Employer||Rate of Interest|
|Term Loan||Full Check-off||12.85% – 13.35% p.a.|
|Partial Check-off||13.85% – 14.35% p.a.|
|No check off||14.85% – 15.35% p.a.|
- Rs.5000/- [may be reduced to 3000/- only if salary A/cs of entire enterprise are with us]
- EMI/NMI Ratio should not exceed 50
- Min: Rs.24,000/-
- Max: 24 X NMI (Demand Loan) with an upper ceiling of Rs.15.00 lacs
Min 6 month
Max 60 month / 5 years
1.01% of the Loan Amount
Other Products of State Bank of India:
You might find these relevant:
- How to prevent one from Personal loan frauds
- Bajaj Finserv personal loan | Interest Rates | Apply Online
- Indian Bank Personal Loan | Interest rates | Eligibility | Information
- Personal loans in Ranchi compare with all Banks
- Gurgaon Personal Loan; Apply online | Deal4loans
- Personal Loan Shimoga | Interest Rates | EMI | Eligibility | Apply
- Personal Loan Sivakasi | Interest Rates | EMI | Eligibility | Apply
- Personal Loan Surendranagar | Interest Rates | EMI | Eligibility | Apply
- Personal Loan Vijayawada | Interest Rates | EMI | Eligibility | Apply
- Sparkling Diwali Offer on Bajaj Finance personal loan 2014