XPRESS CREDIT PERSONAL LOAN SBI – Get Details on State Bank of India’s Xpress credit loan ✓ interest rates ✓ documents ✓ Eligibility ✓ Processing fees ✓ Repayment options details online.
If you are planning to go out for a much awaited vacation with your family, but short of funds, in such scenario a personal loan is the best way out. A personal loan is given by banks and financial firms to people who have a financial need or wish to be fulfill. You can avail a personal loan for any good or worst. It could be marriage, medical emergency, renovation of your home, buying a much desired gadget, anything and everything. The personal loan is meant to fulfill your personal financial desires without giving any explanation to bank about your spending objectives. SBI Xpress personal loan is one such solution for all your reasons.
SBI Xpress Credit Personal loan Scheme information
2 year MCLR 9.30% w.e.f. 01.05.2016
|Interest Rates||12.60% – 15.10%|
|Processing Fees||1.01% of the Loan Amount|
|Pre payment Charges||Nil|
|Repayment Period||Min. 6 Month or Max. upto 5 years|
|Cibil Score||Min. 750|
|Lowest EMI||Rs. 2199.26 per lakh|
|Min. Income||Rs.7500 p.m|
|Loan Amount||Min: Rs.24,000 to Max. Rs 15.00 lakh|
Advantages of SBI Xpress Credit Personal Loan:
✓ Low interest rates. Further, SBI charge interest on a daily reducing balance!!
✓ Minimum Income Required for Loan is Rs.7500/-
✓ No hidden costs or administrative charges.
✓ No security required – which means minimal documentation…something that you had always wanted.
✓ No prepayment penalties.
✓ Reduce your interest burden and optimally utilize your surplus funds by prepaying the loan (1% of the loan amount will be charged if you repay the loan before 6 months)
✓ Long repayment period of up to 60 months
Provision for 2nd Loan
Second Loan can be taken after 1 year of disbursement of the 1st loan provided the 1st loan has been satisfactorily conducted and is regular at the time of sanction of 2nd Loan. There cannot be more than 2 Xpress Credit Loans standing in the name of a borrower. However this is subject to the overall EMI/NMI ratio of 50%
Other Products of State Bank of India:
You might find these relevant:
- Canara Bank Personal Loan | Interest Rates | Eligibility | EMI Online
- Ronnie Finance Personal Loan EMI Calculator June 2016 – Interest Rates Online
- PGB Personal Loan EMI Calculator June 2016 – Interest Rates Online
- Aditya Birla Personal Loan | Interest Rates | EMI Calculator
- Capital First Personal Loan | Interest Rates June 2016, Instant Approval Online
- Shriram Finance Personal Loan EMI Calculator – Calculate EMI Online
- Personal Loans in Malleswaram @ 11.49% Instant Approval
- Abhyudaya Bank Personal Loan | Interest Rates | Documents | Info
- Personal loans in Vashi – Compare 17 Banks Online
- DHFL Business Loan | Interest Rates | Eligibility | Info