There are many great fuel credit cards in India, but some of the best include:
Here are some of the best fuel credit cards in India in 2023:
- HDFC Bharat Cashback Credit Card: This card offers a flat 5% cashback on all fuel spends, as well as a 1% surcharge waiver on fuel transactions between Rs.400 and Rs.5,000. It also offers 5% cashback on your recharges and 5% monthly cashback when you book your tickets via the IRCTC website.
- IndianOil Axis Bank Credit Card: This card offers a 100% cashback up to Rs. 250 on your fuel transactions, as well as 4% value back on your fuel expenses. You also earn 20 reward points for every Rs. 100 you spend at IOCL outlets and 5 reward points every time you spend Rs. 100 on online shopping using this credit card.
- BPCL SBI Card Octane: This card offers up to 4.25% savings on the purchase of fuel. You also earn 1 reward point for every Rs. 100 you spend on fuel, which can be redeemed for a variety of rewards, including air miles, gift vouchers, and merchandise.
- ICICI Bank HPCL Super Saver Credit Card: This card offers a 2.5% cashback on fuel purchases at HPCL petrol pumps, as well as a 1% fuel surcharge waiver. You also earn 2 PAYBACK points on every spend of INR 100 except on the fuels using this fuel card.
- Standard Chartered Super Value Titanium Credit Card: This card offers a flat 5% cashback on all fuel spends, as well as a 20% cashback offer on your Uber rides on a minimum spend of INR 15,000. You also earn 1 reward point for every Rs. 100 you spend on fuel, which can be redeemed for a variety of rewards, including air miles, gift vouchers, and merchandise.
The best fuel credit card for you will depend on your individual needs and spending habits. If you spend a lot of money on fuel, then one of the cards that offer a high cashback or value back on fuel purchases would be a good option. If you also spend a lot on groceries, then a card that offers cashback or rewards on grocery purchases would be a good choice.
It is important to compare the different credit cards carefully before you apply, to make sure that you choose the one that offers the best benefits for you. You should also consider the annual fee, the joining fee, and the other charges associated with the card.
Here are some factors to consider when choosing a fuel credit card:
- Cashback or rewards: How much cashback or rewards do you earn on fuel purchases?
- Fuel surcharge waiver: Do you get a fuel surcharge waiver?
- Other benefits: What other benefits does the card offer, such as cashback on grocery purchases, travel rewards, or air miles?
- Annual fee: How much is the annual fee?
- Joining fee: How much is the joining fee?
- Other charges: What other charges are associated with the card, such as late payment charges or foreign exchange charges?
Once you have considered these factors, you can start comparing different fuel credit cards to find the best one for you.