SBI Personal Loans in Meerut: Get Details on Best & lowest Interest Rates, Documents, Eligibility, Processing Fees and Charges. State bank of India offers best deals on loans.
SBI Advantages in personal loans in Meerut:
|Low interest rates. Further, we charge interest on a daily reducing balance!!|
|Low processing charges; only 2%-3% of loan amount|
|No hidden costs or administrative charges.|
|No security required ……which means minimal documentation…something that you had always wanted.|
|No prepayment penalties. Reduce your interest burden and optimally utilize your surplus funds by prepaying the loan (1% of the loan amount will be charged if you repay the loan before 6 months)|
|Long repayment period of up to 48 months.|
State Bank Offers the loan for any legitimate purpose whatsoever (e.g. expenses for domestic or foreign travel, medical treatment of self or a family member, meeting any financial liability, such as marriage of son/daughter, defraying educational expenses of wards, meeting margins for purchase of assets etc.)
Interest Rates of State Bank of India Personal Loans in Meerut:
|Latest Personal loan Interest Rates
( Last edited on : 19 May 2013 )
Eligibility Required for Loan in Meerut:
You are eligible if you are a salaried individual of good quality corporate, self employed engineer, doctor, architect, chartered accountant, MBA with minimum 2 years standing.
Why to choose SBI Bank in Meerut - Salient Feature
- Your personal loan limit would be determined by your income and repayment capacity.
- Minimum: Rs.24,000/- in metro and urban centres
- Rs.10,000/- in rural/semi-urban centres
- Maximum: 12 times Net Monthly Income for salaried individuals and pensioners subject to a ceiling of Rs.10 lacs in all centres
Documents Required for State Bank of India Loans in Cochin:
Important documents to be furnished while opening a Personal Loan Account:
For existing bank customers
Passport size photograph
From salaried individual’s
Latest salary slip and Form 16
we do not insist on any margin amount.
The loan is repayable in 48 EMI. You are allowed to pay more than the EMI if you wish to, without attracting any prepayment penalty.
Security - NIL
Processing charges are 2-3% of the loan amount. This is amongst the lowest fees in the industry. Processing fees have to be paid up front. There are no hidden costs or other administrative charges.
Meerut is a city in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. It is an ancient city with settlements dating back to the Indus Valley civilization having been found in and around the area.
You might find these relevant:
- SBI Personal Loan Salem | Interest Rates | Documents | Information
- Fullerton India Personal Loan Salem | Interest Rates | Documents | Apply
- Fullerton India Personal Loan Rohtak | Interest Rates | Documents | Apply
- Fullerton India Personal Loan Ranchi | Interest Rates | Documents | Apply
- Fullerton India Personal Loan Rajkot | Interest Rates | Documents | Apply
- Fullerton India Personal Loan Raipur | Interest Rates | Documents | Apply
- Fullerton India Personal Loan Pondicherry | Interest Rates | Documents | Apply
- Fullerton India Personal Loan Nashik | Interest Rates | Documents | Apply
- Fullerton India Personal Loan Mysore | Interest Rates | Documents | Apply
- Fullerton India Personal Loan Meerut | Interest Rates | Documents | Apply