Punjab and Sind Bank Personal Loans: Get Details on Interest Rates, Documents, Eligibility, EMI and Other Processing Charges of P&S Bank India.
Punjab And Sind bank personal loan purpose is to meet any genuine personal credit requirement viz For domestic consumption, Medical expenses, Marriage , Travel, Social ceremonies etc.
The loans are for Salaried, self-employed and pensioners.
The Loan tenure is 1 yr – 5 yrs.
Loan amount – Maximum Upto Rs 200000 for Pensioners and salaried.
Maximum Upto Rs 300000 for self-employed.
Processing fee- 1.00 % of Loan Amount.
Punjab And Sind Bank personal Loan rate :-
|Category||Upto Rs.5 Lac||Rs.100/-|
|Consumer Durable Loan||BPLR+ 0.50%|
|(b) Senior Citizen Loan Scheme||NIL|
|Fixed||Upto Rs20 lac||NIL|
|Floating||Above Rs.20 lac||NIL|
|(c) Personal Loan Scheme||Maxm. Rs.2 lac for salaried classMaxm.Rs.2 lac for pensioners upto age of 65 years
Maxm.Rs.1 lac for pensioners above the age of 65 years upto 70 years
|Maxm. Rs.3 lac for professional / self employed||1 % of the loan amount .|
|BPLR (Salaried class & Pensioners)||BPLR+ 1 (Professionals)|
Source: Punjab And Sindh Bank Website
You might find these relevant:
- Pimpri Chinchwad Personal Loans Apply – Nov 2015
- How to prevent one from Personal loan frauds
- SBI Xpress Credit Personal Loan @ 12.70% Rate of Interest
- Bajaj Finserv personal loan | Interest Rates | Apply Online
- Indian Bank Personal Loan | Interest rates | Eligibility | Information
- Personal loans in Ranchi compare with all Banks
- Gurgaon Personal Loan – Apply online
- Personal Loan Shimoga | Interest Rates | EMI | Eligibility | Apply
- Personal Loan Sivakasi | Interest Rates | EMI | Eligibility | Apply
- Personal Loan Surendranagar | Interest Rates | EMI | Eligibility | Apply