Fullerton India Personal Loan in Aurangabad: Get Details on Best & Lowest interest rates, Eligibility, Documents & Other Features & processing fees charges charged by Fullerton India.
Fullerton India Personal Loan can help in making a difference in your life. No matter what your financial needs are – unexpected expenses, a medical exigency, school or college admission, wedding in the family, home improvement or that long awaited vacation; whatever the occasion, our range of Personal Loans can help you meet your needs.
Compare Personal Loan Rates – Eligibility – Process of Top 10 Banks. Check CIBIL score absolutely FREE.
Most convenient Branch Address of Fullerton India in Aurangabad
Why to Choose Fullerton India on Aurangabad:
- A continuous relationship based funding model to meet finance needs as and when required through a variety of products
- Flexibility with regards to the loan based on the requirement
Documents Required for Personal Loan in Aurangabad:
- KYC or ‘Know your Customer’ formalities and documents
- Proof of Income and expenditure
- Application Form and Legal formalities
Other points to get Fullerton India Loans in Aurangabad:
- Fullerton Personal Loan is available for salaried individuals as well as self-employed individuals.
- You can avail up to ` 15 Lakhs if you are salaried and ` 30 Lakhs if you are a self- employed businessman. The actual loan amount eligibility will be calculated based on your income and other parameters that the Fullerton India Relationship Manager will explain.
- Repay your loan over a period of 12 months to 48 months.
- At the time of booking of your loan, the EMI (Equated Monthly Installments) will be calculated based on the loan amount sanctioned, interest rate and the tenor.
- You can foreclose your loan after a minimum period of 6 Months
|Documents Required for Fullerton India Personal Loan|
|Identity Proof||Passport/ driving license/PAN card/ Photo credit card (with embossed Signature and last two months statement)/ banker’s sign verification|
|Age Proof||PAN Card/ Passport/ driving license/ School leaving certificate/ Voter’s card/ BirthCertificate/ LIC policy (only for age Proof).|
|Address Proof||Passport/ Telephone bill (BSNL/MTNL)/ Electricity bill/ Title deed of property/Rental agreement/ Driving license/ Election ID card/ Photo-credit card (with last two month statements)|
|Income Proof||Latest 3 months salary slip (Computerized pay slip with company Logo/pay slip on company letter head)|
|Job Continuity Proof||Form 16/relieving letter/appointment Letter.|
|Banking History||Bank statements of latest 6 months|
Aurangabad, is a city in the Aurangabad district of Maharashtra, India. Aurangabad (meaning “Built by the Throne”) is named after the Mughal Emperor Aurangzeb. The city is a tourist hub, surrounded with many historical monuments, including the Ajanta Caves and Ellora Caves, which are UNESCO World Heritage Sites, as well as Bibi Ka Maqbara. The administrative headquarters of the Aurangabad Division or Marathwada region, Aurangabad is said to be a City of Gates and the strong presence of these can be felt as one drives through the city. Recently, Aurangabad has been declared as Tourism Capital of Maharashtra. It is also one of the fastest growing cities in the world