- 1 ICICI Bank Personal Loan – Key Benefits in Ahmednagar
- 2 ₹ 273,923 crores worth of Personal Loan Applications received! (last updated on 20 August 2018)
- 3 Compare Personal Loan Rates – Eligibility – Process of Top 10 Banks & your CIBIL score absolutely FREE.
- 4 ICICI Bank Personal Loan Details
- 5 ICICI Bank Personal Loan
- 6 Personal Loan By Top Banks
- 7 Eligibility Required for Loans in Ahmednagar
ICICI Bank Personal Loans in Ahmednagar: Apply online with lowest Interest Rates, EMI. Check Offers, Documents and Eligibility for Personal Loan and Choose the Best.
ICICI Bank Personal Loan – Key Benefits in Ahmednagar
- Loan up to Rs. 15 Lakhs
- No security/guarantor required
- Faster processing.
- Minimum documentation
- Attractive rates of interest
- Flexible repayment option of 12-60 months
Compare Personal Loan Rates – Eligibility – Process of Top 10 Banks & your CIBIL score absolutely FREE.
ICICI Bank Personal Loan Details
|Interest Rates||10.99% – 17.50%|
|Processing Fee||Upto 2.25% per annum of loan amount plus GST|
|Prepayment Charges||5% per annum of principal outstanding plus GST|
|Tenure||Upto 5 Years|
|Loan Amount||Upto 20 Lakh|
ICICI Bank Personal Loan
Personal loans by ICICI come with higher eligibility and lower EMIs at attractive interest rates. Apply now for an ICICI Bank personal loan and fulfill the financial requirements.
Personal Loan By Top Banks
- SBI Personal Loan
- HDFC Personal Loan
- Axis Bank Personal Loan
- Kotak Personal Loan
- IndusInd Bank Personal Loan
- Bank of India Personal Loan
Eligibility Required for Loans in Ahmednagar
You can avail of an ICICI Bank Personal Loan if you meet the following criteria:
|Age||23 years – 58 years.|
|Net Salary**||Salaried Individuals with minimum monthly income – Rs. 20,000 p.m.
(Rs. 25,000 for customers residing in Mumbai and Ahmednagar)
|Eligibilty||ICICI Bank Salary Account Holder,
Customers having asset relationship with ICICI Bank (availed Home Loan, Car Loan and/or Auto Loan),
Salaried customers with ICICI Bank Savings Account or
Salaried customer having no relationship with ICICI Bank.
|Years in total job / profession||2 Year|
|Years in current residence||1 Year|
**The minimum salary requirement will differ depending on the profile (Type of employer, having relationship with ICICI Bank etc.) of the customer.
|Age||28 years (self employed individuals) and 25 years (for doctors); Maximum- 65 years|
|Minimum Turnover||Rs. 40 lac (for non-professionals), Rs. 15 lac (for professionals) as per audited financials|
|Minimum Profit After Tax||Rs. 2 lac (for Proprietorship Firm/Self employed Individuals) and Rs. 1 lac (for non-professionals) as per audited financials|
|Business Stability||In current business for at least 5 years and minimum 3 years for doctors.|
|Existing relationship with ICICI Bank||Minimum 1 Year liability relationship (current or savings account) or asset (loan) relationship, either live or closed in the last 6 months.|
Documents Required for Salaried Class People in Ahmednagar for Personal loans of ICICI Bank
- Proof of Identity (any one) Passport / Driving License / Voters ID / PAN Card
- Proof of Residence (any one) Ration Card / Utility Bill / Passport / LIC Policy Receipt
- Latest 3 months Bank Statement (where salary/income is credited)
- Salary slips for last 3 months
- 2 Passport Size photographs.
List of documents for Self-Employed:
- KYC Documents : Proof of Identity; Address proof; DOB proof.
- Proof of Residence:- Leave and License Agreement / Utility Bill (not more than 3 months old) / Passport (any one).
- Income proof (audited financials for the last two years).
- Latest 6 months Bank statement.
- Office address proof.
- Proof of residence or office ownership.
- Proof of continuity of business.
Ahmednagar is a city of Ahmednagar District in the state of Maharashtra, India, on the west bank of the Sina river, about 120 km northeast of Pune and 120 km from Aurangabad. Ahmednagar is home to 19 sugar factories and is also the birthplace of the cooperative movement. Due to scarce rainfall, Ahmednagar often suffers from drought. Marathi is the primary language for daily-life communication. Hindi is also widely understood and spoken, though of the Dakhani (or Hyderabadi Urdu) dialect, with a lot of grammar and loan words from Marathi. Ahmednagar has recently published a plan of developing the city by year 2031.