ICICI Bank Personal Loans in Hooghly: Apply online with lowest and Best personal loan Interest Rates, EMI. Check Offers, Documents and Eligibility for Personal Loan and Choose the Best.
ICICI Bank Personal Loan – Key Benefits in Hooghly
- Loan up to Rs. 15 Lakhs
- No security/guarantor required | Faster processing.
- Minimum documentation
- Attractive rates of interest – Click Here
- Flexible repayment option of 12-60 months
List of ICICI Bank Branches in Hooghly for Personal loan:
- ICICI BANK LTD., 39, N S ROAD, OPP. MANASI BAZAR, SERAMPORE – 712201, HUGLI DIST., WEST BENGAL.
- SHREE HARI APARTMENT, BAG BAZAAR MORE, G T ROAD, CHANDAN NAGAR, HOOGHLY 712136
- ICICI BANK LTD., “JAHARJYOTI”, T.N. MUKHERJEE ROAD, KALIPUR, P.O. & P.S.- DANKUNI – 712311, HUGLI DIST., WEST BENGAL.
Compare Personal Loan Rates – Eligibility – Process of Top 10 Banks. Check CIBIL score absolutely FREE.
ICICI Bank Personal Loan Details
|Interest Rates||10.99% – 17.50%|
|Processing Fee||Upto 2.25% per annum of loan amount plus GST|
|Prepayment Charges||5% per annum of principal outstanding plus GST|
|Tenure||Upto 5 Years|
|Loan Amount||Upto 20 Lakh|
ICICI Bank Personal Loan
Personal loans by ICICI come with higher eligibility and lower EMIs at attractive interest rates. Apply now for an ICICI Bank personal loan and fulfill the financial requirements.
Personal Loan By Top Banks
- SBI Personal Loan
- HDFC Personal Loan
- Axis Bank Personal Loan
- Kotak Personal Loan
- IndusInd Bank Personal Loan
- Bank of India Personal Loan
Eligibility required for personal loans in Hooghly
You can avail of an ICICI Bank Personal Loan if you meet the following criteria:
|Age||23 years – 58 years.|
|Net Salary**||Salaried Individuals with minimum monthly income – Rs. 20,000 p.m.|
|Eligibility||ICICI Bank Salary Account Holder,
Customers having asset relationship with ICICI Bank (availed Home Loan, Car Loan and/or Auto Loan),
Salaried customers with ICICI Bank Savings Account or
Salaried customer having no relationship with ICICI Bank.
|Years in total job / profession||2 Year|
|Years in current residence||1 Year|
**The minimum salary requirement will differ depending on the profile (Type of employer, having relationship with ICICI Bank etc.) of the customer.
|Age||28 years (self employed individuals) and 25 years (for doctors); Maximum- 65 years|
|Minimum Turnover||Rs. 40 lac (for non-professionals), Rs. 15 lac (for professionals) as per audited financials|
|Minimum Profit After Tax||Rs. 2 lac (for Proprietorship Firm/Self employed Individuals) and Rs. 1 lac (for non-professionals) as per audited financials|
|Business Stability||In current business for at least 5 years and minimum 3 years for doctors.|
|Existing relationship with ICICI Bank||Minimum 1 Year liability relationship (current or savings account) or asset (loan) relationship, either live or closed in the last 6 months.|
Documents Required for Salaried Class People in Hooghly for Personal loans of ICICI Bank
- Proof of Identity (any one) Passport / Driving License / Voters ID / PAN Card
- Proof of Residence (any one) Ration Card / Utility Bill / Passport / LIC Policy Receipt
- Latest 3 months Bank Statement (where salary/income is credited)
- Salary slips for last 3 months
- 2 Passport Size photographs.