Standard chartered Personal Loans in Mumbai: Get Details on Lowest Interest Rates, Documents, EMI, Eligibility, Processing Fees & Charges, Other Offers on Personal loans By Stan Chartered Online.
Need cash for expanding your business, designing your dream home, giving your children the best education, or taking that dream vacation with your loved ones? All this and more are made possible through Standard Chartered Personal Loans. With exciting schemes, easy repayment options and competitive interest rates, Standard Chartered Personal Loan is a hassle-free experience.
Compare Personal Loan Rates – Eligibility – Process of Top 10 Banks. Check CIBIL score absolutely FREE.
Standard Chartered Bank Branch List for Personal Loans in Bangalore
Mumbai – Bandra BKC Branch = Raheja Towers, Plot No. C-30, Block G, Opp. SIDBI, Bandra – Kurla Complex, Bandra (East), Mumbai – 400051
Mumbai Branch-Chembur = Ground floor, Kaksons House,Opp RK Studio,Sion-Trombay Road,Chembur, Mumbai 400071
Mumbai – Santacruz Branch = 65F, Vithalbhai Patel Road, Linking Road, Santacruz (West), Mumbai 400054
Mumbai – Center Point Branch = Centre Point, Junction of SV Rd & Juhu Rd, Santacruz -W, Mumbai 400054
Mumbai – Bandra Branch = Unique Centre, Waterfield Road, Bandra(W), Mumbai 400050
Mumbai – Powai Branch = Unit 101, DELTA Building, Hiranandani Gardens, Powai, Mumbai- 400076.
Standard Chartered Personal loan Mumbai Highlights
|Interest Rates||11.00% – 21.00%|
|Loan Amount||upto Rs 50 Lakh|
|Processing Fees||upto 2.50%|
Personal Loans Option in Mumbai
Features of SCB Personal Loans
- variety of loans to both salaried and self-employed individuals
- loans up to Rs. 30 lakhs for salaried employees, and up to Rs. 10 lakhs for entrepreneurs
- Low Interest Rates.
- loan can be repaid over a period of 12 to 60 months tenors are only available for select profile of customers.
- Take out a Personal Loan without the need for security, collateral or guarantors
- Repayment options vary from ECS, PDCs or Account Debit
- Easy documentation and quick processing
- Existing Standard Chartered Personal Loans can be topped up with ease
- Your loan will be disbursed within 4-7 working days post receipt of the required documents.
About Standard Chartered Bank
Standard Chartered PLC is a British multinational banking and financial services company headquartered in London. It operates a network of more than 1,200 branches and outlets across more than 70 countries and employs around 87,000 people.
Special features – Here are some of the features of the personal loan you can avail of:
- A variety of loans available to Salaried and Self Employed Individuals
- Loan Amount available
- Upto Rs 30 Lacs for salaried
- Upto Rs 10 Lacs for Self Employed
Documents Required for Standard Chartered Personal Loans in Mumbai:
|Identity Proof||Passport, Photo Pan card, Driving License, Votes ID Card, Photo Ration Card|
|Address Proof||Passport, Telephone Bill, Ration Card, Electricity Bill, Driving License, Life/Medical Insurance policy, Rental Agreement, Apartment Allotment Letter|
Mumbai, also known as Bombay, is the capital city of the Indian state of Maharashtra. It is the most populous city in India, and the fourth most populous city in the world, with a total metropolitan area population of approximately 20.5 million.
Population: 12,478,447 (2011)
Points of Interest – Gateway of India, Essel World, Haji Ali Dargah, Siddhivinayak Temple, Kanheri caves, Mumbai University