Vijaya Bank personal Loan – Interest Rates, Documents, EMI and Fees and Eligibility with Vijaya Bank personal loan. Calculate your loan emi with Loan calculator. Offer a very convenient scheme that anyone can avail of to meet short-term credit needs for individuals / working women / pensioners / Senior Citizens.
For what Purpose i get a personal loan from Vijaya Bank
- For meeting short term credit need of the applicants for medical expenses, marriage of applicant/family members, purchase of consumer durables, etc.
In Which Conditions or Eligibility, I Get a Loan From Vijaya Bank:
- Individuals aged above 21 years and having minimum left over service of 2 years.
- Permanent Employee of State/Central Govt., Public/Joint Sector Undertaking, Private Establishment or Reputed Company drawing salary through our Bank.
- Pensioners drawing pension through our Bank.
How much Loan amount you are entitled to?
- 12 months’ average net take home salary subject to a ceiling of Rs.5.00 lakhs and pensioners maximum of Rs 1.0 lakh.
For how much time i get a loan / Repayment period
- Maximum of 60 months.
- Spouse/Children/Suitable guarantor with good net worth.
How Much Personal Loan Rate Of Interest to pay at Vijaya Bank
- 10.25%+4.05 = 14.30 p.a (Floating)
- Maximum of Rs.2,000/- (plus applicable service tax).
Source: Vijaya Bank website
You might find these relevant:
- How to prevent one from Personal loan frauds
- SBI Xpress Credit Personal Loan | Interest Rates | Documents | Eligibility
- Bajaj Finserv personal loan | Interest Rates | Apply Online
- Indian Bank Personal Loan | Interest rates | Eligibility | Information
- Personal loans in Ranchi compare with all Banks
- Gurgaon Personal Loan; Apply online | Deal4loans
- Personal Loan Shimoga | Interest Rates | EMI | Eligibility | Apply
- Personal Loan Sivakasi | Interest Rates | EMI | Eligibility | Apply
- Personal Loan Surendranagar | Interest Rates | EMI | Eligibility | Apply
- Personal Loan Vijayawada | Interest Rates | EMI | Eligibility | Apply
Tags: vijaya bank