Vijaya Bank personal Loan – Get information on Interest Rates, Documents, EMI and Fees and Eligibility for Vijaya Bank personal loan. Vijaya bank offers a very convenient scheme that anyone can avail of to meet short-term credit needs for individuals / working women / pensioners / Senior Citizens.
For what Purpose i get a personal loan from Vijaya Bank
- For meeting short term credit need of the applicants for medical expenses, marriage of applicant/family members, purchase of consumer durables, etc.
Vijaya Bank Personal Loan Interest Rates 2017
|Pensioner Exit Age||72 Years|
|General||21 – 55|
|Maximum loan amount||upto 6 lakh for General, 2 lakh for pensioner|
In Which Conditions or Eligibility, I Get a Loan From Vijaya Bank:
- Individuals aged above 21 years and having minimum left over service of 2 years.
- Permanent Employee of State/Central Govt., Public/Joint Sector Undertaking, Private Establishment or Reputed Company drawing salary through our Bank.
- Pensioners drawing pension through our Bank.
How much Loan amount you are entitled to?
- 18 months’ average net take home salary subject to a ceiling of Rs.6.00 lakhs Maximum and pensioners: 18 months gross pension.
For how much time i get a loan / Repayment period
- Maximum of 60 months.
- Spouse/Children/Suitable guarantor with good net worth.
- Maximum of Rs.2,000/- (plus applicable service tax).
Source: Vijaya Bank website