Vijaya Bank personal Loan – Get information on Interest Rates, Documents, EMI and Fees and Eligibility for Vijaya Bank personal loan. Vijaya bank offers a very convenient scheme that anyone can avail of to meet short-term credit needs for individuals / working women / pensioners / Senior Citizens.
For what Purpose i get a personal loan from Vijaya Bank
- For meeting short term credit need of the applicants for medical expenses, marriage of applicant/family members, purchase of consumer durables, etc.
How Much Personal Loan Rate Of Interest to pay at Vijaya Bank
For Pensioners – MCLR 1 Year + 3.25% = 12.70%
For others – MCLR 1 Year + 4.25% = 13.70%
MCLR Rate for 1 Year = 9.45%
In Which Conditions or Eligibility, I Get a Loan From Vijaya Bank:
- Individuals aged above 21 years and having minimum left over service of 2 years.
- Permanent Employee of State/Central Govt., Public/Joint Sector Undertaking, Private Establishment or Reputed Company drawing salary through our Bank.
- Pensioners drawing pension through our Bank.
How much Loan amount you are entitled to?
- 18 months’ average net take home salary subject to a ceiling of Rs.6.00 lakhs Maximum and pensioners: 18 months gross pension.
For how much time i get a loan / Repayment period
- Maximum of 60 months.
- Spouse/Children/Suitable guarantor with good net worth.
- Maximum of Rs.2,000/- (plus applicable service tax).
Source: Vijaya Bank website