IDBI Personal Loan – Compare IDBI personal loan Interest Rates, Documents, Eligibility and EMI. personal loan of IDBI bank online.
IDBI Bank Personal Loan Details
|Interest Rates||10.25% – 13.00%|
|Repayment||Upto 5 Years|
|Max. Loan||10 Lakh|
|Processing Fees||1.00% + ST|
|Prepayment / foreclosure charges||2.00%|
Take a IDBI personal loan and go ahead and have all the things you’ve been dreaming of .The loans are both for salaried and Professionals.IDBI Bank offers for personal loan
* Loan up to Rs.10 lacs
* Attractive personal loan Rate
* Low Processing Fees & Documentation Charges
* Faster Approval & Minimum Documentation
* Repayment period up to 60 months
* No collateral/security The Loan tenure is 1 yr – 5 yrs.
* Loan amount = Rs. 50,000 – Rs.1000000.
* Salaried Individuals, Pensioners & Self Employed Professionals (SEPs) are eligible to take personal loan from IDBI Bank.
IDBI Personal Loan Interest Rates 2023
1. Pension Account with overdraft facility (For retired IDBI Staff) = 10.25%
2. Salary / Pension Account with overdraft facility (For others) = 13.00%
IDBI Personal loan Eligibility Criteria
* Minimum Annual Net income of Rs 1.8 lakh
* No Minimum annual average balance required for salary account holders & pension account holders with IDBI Bank.
* Minimum Annual Average balance of Rs 25000 or Minimum Business Income of Rs 2.4 lakh for last 2 years ITR.
* Minimum age at apply should be 22 years & 75 years at closing of loan.
A Loan designed to meet various financial requirements of the salary account holders with IDBI Bank.
IDBI Personal loan EMI Calculator
Suppose, Mr.X is looking for a loan of ₹ 3 Lakh for home renovation. He got the loan from IDBI Bank at an interest of 13.00% for a tenure of 5 years. Now, what would be the EMIs, interest outgo and total amount payable? To know the same, just take a look at the table below.
Loan Amount = Rs. 3,00,000
Monthly Instalment (EMI) = Rs. 6,826
Total Interest Amount = Rs. 1,09,555
Total Amount (Principal + Interest) = Rs. 4,09,555
|1||Rs. 45,563||Rs. 36,349||Rs. 254,437|
|2||Rs. 51,853||Rs. 30,059||Rs. 202,584|
|3||Rs. 59,009||Rs. 22,903||Rs. 143,575|
|4||Rs. 67,156||Rs. 14,756||Rs. 76,419|
|5||Rs. 76,492||Rs. 5,487||Rs. 0|
Loan Amount :
Minimum Net Salary :
- Based on the classification of cities the minimum net salary ranges from Rs. 15,000 per month
Prepayment Charges : Nil
- Minimum 12 Months
- Maximum: 60 months
Collateral Security means:
Govt. Securities/ Public Sector Bonds/ Units of UTI, NSC, KVP, LIC policy (Surrender Value), Bank Deposit (The minimum value should be at least equivalent of the loan amount sought).
Other Products of IDBI Bank
Source: IDBI Bank Ltd. Website