• Interest charged on the daily reducing balance
• No penalty for prepayments made
• No hidden costs
• All the features of our product, including interest rates, are in the public domain.
sanctioned within 6 days of submission of required documents.
• Option to club income of your spouse and children to compute eligible loan amount
• Provision to club depreciation, expected rent accruals from property proposed to compute eligible loan amount
• Provision to finance cost of furnishing and consumer durables as part of project cost
• Repayment permitted upto 70 years of age
• Free personal accident insurance cover upto Rs.40 Lac.
• Optional Group Insurance from SBI Life at concessional premium (Upfront premium financed as part of project cost)
• 'Plus' schemes which offer attractive packages with concessional interest rates to Govt. Employees, Teachers, Employees in Public Sector Oil Companies.
• Special scheme to grant loans to finance Earnest Money Deposits to be paid to Urban Development Authority/ Housing Board, etc. in respect of allotment of sites/ house/ flat
• Minimum age 18 years as on the date of sanction
• Maximum age limit for a Home Loan
borrower is fixed at 70 years, i.e. the age by which the loan should be fully repaid.
Availability of sufficient, regular and continuous source of income for servicing the loan repayment.
• 40 to 60 times of NMI, depending on repayment capacity as % of NMI as under –
|Net Annual Income ||EMI/NMI Ratio |
| Upto Rs.2 lacs ||40% |
|Above Rs.2 lac to Rs. 5 lac ||50% |
|Above Rs. 5 lacs ||55% |
No penalty if the loan is precolsed from own savings/windfall gains for which documentary evidence is produced by the customer.
In case, such proof is not produced by the borrower, penalty @2% on the amount prepaid in excess of normal EMI dues shall be levied if the loan is preclosed within 3 years from the date of commencement of repayment.
Maximum Repayment Period
• for applicants upto 45 years of age: 20 years
• for applicants over 45 years of age: 15 years
• Completed application form
• Passport size photograph
• Proof of Identity – PAN Card/ Voters ID/ Passport/ Driving License
• Proof of Residence – Recent Telephone Bill/ Electricity Bill/ Property tax receipt/ Passport/ Voters ID
• Proof of business address in respect of businessmen/ industrialists
• Sale Deed, Agreement of Sale, Letter of Allotment, Non encumbrance certificate, Land/ Building Tax paid receipt etc. (as applicable and subject to satisfaction report from our empanelled lawyer)
• Copy of approved plan and approval from the Local Body
• Statement of Bank Account/ Pass Book for last 6 months
Check Other Products of SBI (State Bank of India)
- SBI Personal Loan
- SBI Home Loan
- SBI Credit Card
Registered Office-State Bank of India
State Bank Bhavan Central Office 8th Floor,
Madame Cama Marg, Nariman Point,
Mumbai - 400021
Maharashtra - India
Disclaimer : Please note that the interest rates and eligibility criteria given here are based on the market research. To enable the comparisons certain set of data has been reorganized / restructured / tabulated .Users are advised to recheck the same with the individual companies / organizations. This site does not take any responsibility for any sudden / uninformed changes in interest rates.
Compare Home Loan Rate of interest