Personal Loan Bangalore – Compare interest rates, processing fee and EMI from all major banks such as SBI, HDFC Bank, Citibank, Axis bank, Fullerton, Bajaj finserv in Bangalore including interest rates, repayment options, Tips for Best Personal loan deal, charges applicable, Personal loan EMI calculator.
Tips for Best Personal loan deal in Bangalore
1) Compare exact Emi | Processing fee |Tenure | Documents before choosing bank|
2) Never pay any fee to any person to get loan sanctioned. Processing fee is deducted from Loan amount.
3) Only give documents to one bank and check whether he is authorized Bank employee or vendor.
Bangalore is the capital and the largest city of the Indian state of Karnataka. It is also called “Garden City” for its beautiful gardens, flowers and trees which flourish in each and every street. It is India’s fifth largest city and India’s fifth largest metropolitan area, with a 2001 population of about 6.5 million.
Bangalore district’s population ballooned 46.68 per cent over the past decade to around 9.59 million in 2011. The district today houses over 15.69 per cent of the state’s population. This, despite the thrust of the state on deflecting growth towards tier II and tier III cities in the state. Today, 4,378 persons cram every square kilometre space of the district.
Check out Interest Rates of Personal loans by Major Banks in Bangalore:
|Latest Personal loan Interest Rates
( Last edited on : 28 July 2014 )
Major Banks Provide Personal Loans in Bangalore:
Documents required for Personal Loan in Bangalore:
The documentation process in personal loan is very fast as against secured loans. Following documents are required by financial institutions to process the loan application:
• Identity proof
• 3 to 6 months Bank statements
• Residence proof
• Salary slip
• Guarantors & their same set of documents
In case of self-employed banks require balance sheets, profit & loss account, partnership deed & other mandatory documents etc.
You might find these relevant:
- Special Personal loan schemes for Doctors 2014
- Joint Home Loan – Eligibility, Documents, Application Procedure
- Rs.1 lac loan for 3 Years | EMI Details | Interest Rates
- LOAN FOR HONDA ACTIVA 125 | Price | Down payment | EMI
- Rs.75000 loan for 3 Years | EMI Details | Interest Rates
- RBL Business Loan | Interest Rates | Documents | Information
- Loan for Honda Shine | Price | Down payment | EMI
- Loan for Yamaha ALPHA | Price | Down payment | EMI
- Loan for Yamaha R15 | Price | Down payment | EMI
- Loan for Hero Passion Pro | Price | Down payment | EMI