Bajaj Finance personal loan – Get Instant Quotes on Interest Rates, Documents, Eligibility Criteria, Latest Offers & Benefits. Apply Online for Bajaj Finance Personal Loan & get Guaranteed approval in 24 hours.
Bajaj Finserv Lending offers personal loans for Weddings, Renovation of Home, Medical care and for Vacations in Abroad.
|Festive Offer :||Get gifts upto Rs 15800 on disbursal.|
|Refer to T & C – www.deal4loans.com/personal-loan-offers.php|
Current Interest Rates of Bajaj Finance Personal Loans 2014:
|Bank Name||CAT A||CAT B||Others||Pre Payment Charges||Processing Fees|
|Bajaj Finserv||15 To 16 %||16%||16.5% – 17%||Nil||Upto 2%|
WHY to Choose Bajaj Finance for Personal Loans in India:-
- Loans up to Rs.25 lacs – Bold Dreams need Big Means. Offer the highest ticket size of up to 25 lakhs so that you can pursue your bold dreams. This is the highest ticket size that anyone offers in this category.
- Part Prepayment facility – You can prepay up to 6 times in a calendar year at any interval with the minimum amount per prepay transaction being not less than 3 EMIs. There is no limit on the maximum amount. This is subject to your clearing your first EMI.
- Nil Foreclosure charges – Now you can choose to foreclose your loan anytime during your loan tenor without paying any foreclosure charges.
- Pre-approved Offers – As an existing customer, you get exclusive pre approved offers from time to time.
- Instant Online Approvals – Now get instant approvals of upto Rs. 25 lacs on your salaried personal loan through Deal4loans online Secured facility. No need to go to any branch. From wherever you are, simply log onto the online section, fill an online form and within 60 seconds, get approval on your application. It is as simple as ABC.
Click Here to apply online
Required Income Or Salary Eligibility Criteria for Bajaj Finserv (Finance) Personal Loan:
- 40000 P/M (For Delhi/NCR, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai and Thane)
- 35000 per month – Ahmedabad, Pune and Kolkata
- 30,000 per month (For Aurangabad, Baroda, Chandigarh, Cochin, Coimbatore, gandhinagar, Ludhiana, Madurai, Mandi Gobindgarh, Indore, Jaipur, Jalandhar, jamshedpur, Jodhpur, karnal, Khanna, Kolhapur, Ludhiana, Mohali, Mysore, Nagpur, Nasik, Panchkula, Panipat, Rajkot, Vijayawada and yamuna Nagar)
Which are the Documents required for Bajaj Finserv Lending Personal Loan:-
Documents Required for a Personal Loan
|Color Passport size photograph (signed across the photograph)|
|Salary slips of last 3 months Latest 2 months salary slip|
|Latest 3 months salary account bank statement|
|Employee ID Card and Visiting card|
Work Experience Document
|Current employment||Appointment Letter / Form 16 / 1 year old salary slip|
|Previous employment||Appointment letter / Form 16 / Promotion letters/ transfer / confirmation letters / previous salary slip|
|Identity Proof||Passport / Voters ID card / Driving License / PAN Card|
|Address Proof||Passport / Driving License / Ration card / Latest Mobile Bill / Letter from Employer (with HR /Admin sign)|
|Signature Proof||Passport / PAN Card / Driving License / Photo Credit card (front only) / Banker Verification Letter|
|Age Proof||Passpor t/ PAN Card / Driving License / Birth Certificate|
Check how much Fees and Charges you have to pay for Bajaj Finserv (Finance) Personal Loan:
Type of Fees
Processing Fees on Personal Loan
upto 2% of the loan amount
* Applicable following 1st EMI clearance
Bajaj Finserv Personal Loan Faqs
Question: Can borrower make part payments on personal loan?
Answer. Yes, Bajaj finance personal loan is coming with Part-Prepayment facility. With this, you can part prepay as much as you want for up to 6 times in a calendar year, post the clearance of your first EMI.
Question. What are the minimum and maximum loan amounts in Salaried Personal Loans?
Answer. bajaj finserv is the only financier in the country to offer as high as Rs. 25 Lacs of Personal Loan to salaried people. You may choose any loan amount ranging from Rs.1 Lac to Rs. 18 Lacs. The final sanction will depend on your income and various other criteria.
Question. What are the tenor / repayment options available?
Answer. You can choose a emi ranging from 12 to 60 months depending on your preference and the loan sanctioning conditions. You can repay the loan in Equated Monthly Installments (EMI’s) using the ECS facility or through post-dated cheques.
Question. What is online processing of bajaj finance Personal Loans?
Answer. you can apply through Deal4loans.com Online Application facility, you can apply for a Salaried Personal Loan from wherever you are. What’s more, you get instant approvals with us.
About Bajaj Finserv:
Today, Bajaj Finserv are the most diversified non-bank in the country, financing the widest set of outcomes, supporting customers biggest pursuits. Be it the desire for a bigger lifestyle to buying your home, indulging in that much deserved family holiday to expanding your business or making that big acquisition, whatever be your plan, Bajaj Finserv Lending have the capability to support everytime you need it.
Other Products of Bajaj Finserv Are:
You might find these relevant:
- Personal Loan Shimoga | Interest Rates | EMI | Eligibility | Apply
- Personal Loan Sivakasi | Interest Rates | EMI | Eligibility | Apply
- Personal Loan Surendranagar | Interest Rates | EMI | Eligibility | Apply
- Personal Loan Vijayawada | Interest Rates | EMI | Eligibility | Apply
- Sparkling Diwali Offer on Bajaj Finance personal loan 2014
- 5 Lakh personal loan | EMI Details | Interest Rates
- 4.5 Lakh personal loan | EMI Details | Interest Rates
- 4 Lakh personal loan | EMI Details | Interest Rates
- 3.5 Lakh personal loan | EMI Details | Interest Rates
- 3 Lakh personal loan | EMI Details | Interest Rates